+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV June 2018 inside canada

imbatman

Jun 29, 2018
i applied to renew my TRV on june 14th, cic website states processing time 8 days and its been 16 days still got no request for passport. anybody else facing this delay?

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
For the process to get faster. That’s what I’ve heard that the ones who have a valid US visa and have a travel history get their process done faster.

imbatman

Jun 29, 2018
that the most BS fact u can trust, it all depends on the officer handling your file. US visa or travel history does not speed up your processing time, and if u still didnt submit your passport to get stamped how can they tell about your travel history?

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
that the most BS fact u can trust, it all depends on the officer handling your file. US visa or travel history does not speed up your processing time, and if u still didnt submit your passport to get stamped how can they tell about your travel history?
because when you apply for your visa they ask for your travel history and also in the passport section you have to scan and send all your visa and travel stamps. There is a program called CAN+ where your visa arrives in 5 working days.

imbatman

Jun 29, 2018
you wont be eligible to apply for CAN+ if u are a international student or worker in canada, and you have to be a mexican or american citizen to apply. this program is mainly for the travellers from Mexico or US

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
because when you apply for your visa they ask for your travel history and also in the passport section you have to scan and send all your visa and travel stamps. There is a program called CAN+ where your visa arrives in 5 working days.
having said only if you have a valid US visa and a travel history to the US your visa for Canada can be processed under CAN+

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I
you wont be eligible to apply for CAN+ if u are a international student or worker in canada, and you have to be a mexican or american citizen to apply. this program is mainly for the travellers from Mexico or US
Its for the Indian, Mexican and Chinese nationals applying from their home country.

aafroze

Jul 6, 2018
I was planning to visit canada this summer with my two daughters.I provided my husbands job letter my daughters scholl letter but still my visa was rejected stating i will not return.very disappointed.

imbatman

Jun 29, 2018
I was planning to visit canada this summer with my two daughters.I provided my husbands job letter my daughters scholl letter but still my visa was rejected stating i will not return.very disappointed.
consult with a good immigration lawyer.