+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV inside Canada

Glibin

Jan 10, 2018
I applied for TRV on 1st dec and I got the passport request on 12 dec and sent to CPC Ottawa on 16 dec and the file is approved on 8th jan 2018 but I didn’t get my passport yet.when I checked on xpresspost with my tracking code it is not showing anything so I don’t know when they gonna send me that back ?

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
I applied for TRV on 1st dec and I got the passport request on 12 dec and sent to CPC Ottawa on 16 dec and the file is approved on 8th jan 2018 but I didn’t get my passport yet.when I checked on xpresspost with my tracking code it is not showing anything so I don’t know when they gonna send me that back ?
Did you extend your stay or applied for student permit?

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
You are lucky my friend ..

I have sent my TRV application on november 5th . and until now i have not receieved anything .. no passport request yet .. Really frustrated .. I have to travel urgently next month .. and i dont even know what to do .. calling the IRCC is useless.. thye have no answers ! and have no idea what the heck is going on with my application ...

super frustrated !! The processing system here is worse then third world countries !!

Glibin

Jan 10, 2018

I have sent my TRV application on november 5th . and until now i have not receieved anything .. no passport request yet .. Really frustrated .. I have to travel urgently next month .. and i dont even know what to do .. calling the IRCC is useless.. thye have no answers ! and have no idea what the heck is going on with my application ...

super frustrated !! The processing system here is worse then third world countries !!
u should call them 'cause it never gonna take that much of time.i applied on dec 1st, got pp request on 14th dec, cpc ottawa received my passport on 18 dec and my file is approved on 8 jan and my tracker activated in this night.

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
I have called them and they really dont have any proper informatioin .. once i caleld they said we doing background check .. then i called some other day they are like at times there can be delays as many applications are received blah blah !!

its so frustrating ..

Which other number should i call ?

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa

I applied OCT 25 and still waiting.she told me everything is fine they are just waiting for the background check to be completed. I am pretty sure your case is the same

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
I applied OCT 25 and still waiting.she told me everything is fine they are just waiting for the background check to be completed. I am pretty sure your case is the same

Well they are saying the same thing to me .. but i dont understand how come it takes for some people to get it within 2 weeks while some are waiting for like ALMOST 3 months !!