+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Inside Canada Processing Time

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

I just submitted my application for TRV inside Canada on June 8th and realized that the processing time has jumped to 166 days for online applications. However, the paper applications only show a processing time for 29 days. Is this some kind of mistake or system bug? Has anyone recently applied for a TRV inside Canada in June?

I have a trip planned for December and i'm afraid the processing time of 166 days is too long. When I checked the processing time 1 month ago it showed only 16 days so I'm not sure why it has changed so drastically. Any information and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

Bhumika Jain

Jun 9, 2022
I applied for my mother's visitor visa on 3rd june.At that time , processing time was 36 days.Now, its showing 166 days for inline application. That's quite strange.

Reactions: adajeon

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
I applied on June 1, 2022 for TRV inside canada and I got my passport request on June 20.
Congratulations! When did your eligibility review start if I may ask? Did you get any ghost email? I got an email the night my application was submitted saying they've updated the status of application, but when I logged in to view, nothing changed.

Soham Batavia

Oct 7, 2019
Yeah everyone receives that ghost email, its just that they update the UCI number on your application. I didn't receive any email or message regarding eligibility review, I got an email directly that you have received a message, and upon checking, i saw that I received a message for passport request.

Bhumika Jain

Jun 9, 2022
Yeah everyone receives that ghost email, its just that they update the UCI number on your application. I didn't receive any email or message regarding eligibility review, I got an email directly that you have received a message, and upon checking, i saw that I received a message for passport request.
Congratulations! It's really fast. You had prior travel history, US visa or visited Canada before ?

Reactions: Soham Batavia

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
I see. Thanks so much for your response. I hope your passport stamping process goes smoothly.

Reactions: Soham Batavia