+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV inland ( in canada) after permits renewal / son on a visitor record

Ayman56

Jun 12, 2017
Hi team,

I hope all is well.

I renewed my work pemit recently for me, my wife (she is holding now a valid open work permit) and all dependents children (one is holding a valid Study permit and one has a valid visitor record )

I am willing to apply for TRV Visa inside CANADA since our Visas expired and we are willing to travel.

I tried to apply as principal applicant and fill one application for the whole family. All was good for me a principal applicant and I filled all the forms. However i was asked to apply to extend the work permit for my wife/ study permit for my daughter/ visitor record for my son. I have already have these renewed and I need to apply for TRV for them. I cannot find anywhere where I can choose to apply for TRV for them under my application. I am confused.

Should I create a separate application for me and each one of my famliy members?
What about my son the visitor record holder? How can I apply for TRV for him?

Thanks,

sohyeb

Jun 8, 2017
Hi A
Hi team,

I hope all is well.

I renewed my work pemit recently for me, my wife (she is holding now a valid open work permit) and all dependents children (one is holding a valid Study permit and one has a valid visitor record )

I am willing to apply for TRV Visa inside CANADA since our Visas expired and we are willing to travel.

I tried to apply as principal applicant and fill one application for the whole family. All was good for me a principal applicant and I filled all the forms. However i was asked to apply to extend the work permit for my wife/ study permit for my daughter/ visitor record for my son. I have already have these renewed and I need to apply for TRV for them. I cannot find anywhere where I can choose to apply for TRV for them under my application. I am confused.

Should I create a separate application for me and each one of my famliy members?
What about my son the visitor record holder? How can I apply for TRV for him?

Thanks,

Hi
Can I know what did you do?
Were you able to renew the TRV for the visitor record holder?