+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV - IMM5257e form queries

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I am currently in Canada and my CWP extension got approved. I am filling forms for getting the stamping done.

What should I fill for the following questions in IMM5257e form.

Section: DETAILS OF VISIT TO CANADA
Indicate how long you plan to stay - What should I fill under FROM DATE (any future date?)
Funds available for my stay (CAD) - Can I fill the total salary I will earn during the duration I mention above.
Name, address and Relationship of the person/institution I will visit - I am not sure what to fill here since I am already in Canada. Should I simply my Company name and address

Please advise.

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
I am currently in Canada and my CWP extension got approved. I am filling forms for getting the stamping done.

Indicate how long you plan to stay - What should I fill under FROM DATE (any future date?)
Funds available for my stay (CAD) - Can I fill the total salary I will earn during the duration I mention above.
Name, address and Relationship of the person/institution I will visit - I am not sure what to fill here since I am already in Canada. Should I simply my Company name and address

Please advise.
- Add CWP approval date to expiry date
- Funds you currently have in your bank account. (most likely you need not to submit any bank balance letter)
- yes, you can give your manager name, company, address..

Cheers

Sambb

Nov 5, 2020

Please advise.
Aren't you applying to extend your WP? The form IMM5257e is for TRV