+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv got refused

Gagan92

May 27, 2019
I want to call my grandmother on visitor visa to canada. I am student here what reason i can provide to embassy for grandmother visa application.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I want to call my grandmother on visitor visa to canada. I am student here what reason i can provide to embassy for grandmother visa application.
You can invite her on your convocation.

Also, this thread is unrelated. You can create a new one.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
hi myra
can you please give some advice on my case.
By giving a quick look to the entire conversation, I agree with @k.h.p.
Your file is not very weak, honestly. You do seem to have finances enough for a 15 days trip.

But being single is always seen as a risk of overstaying as person does not have a family he/she compelled to return to.
Family ties is important and what generally VO sees as a family tie is spouse and/or children, unfortunately, not parents.

What was your original purpose of travel? What did you provide in that?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
By giving a quick look to the entire conversation, I agree with @k.h.p.
Your file is not very weak, honestly. You do seem to have finances enough for a 15 days trip.

But being single is always seen as a risk of overstaying as person does not have a family he/she compelled to return to.
Family ties is important and what generally VO sees as a family tie is spouse and/or children, unfortunately, not parents.

What was your original purpose of travel? What did you provide in that?
An ill/widowed/otherwise alone parent, especially one of age, is a home tie. But if you don't tell IRCC the reasons why your parent is a tie to home, they do not consider them.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
You can apply again, with a cover letter and explain what you didn't the last time.

sonu45

May 27, 2019
my original purpose is only to spend some good time with my cousin (citizen) as we are very close.This span of time is a week season of my business .so over a daily conversation with my cousin,we made plan for my visit.
i provide a letter of invitation from him and my travell insurance
i travelled to dubai in2016

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
A letter from your cousin stating you will definitely return has the same weight as a letter from your cousin stating that the Moon is definitely made of Swiss cheese. It doesn't mean anything. This is why your profile is what matters.
I have apply trv visa I submitted biometric 22/5/2019 and today got mail and showing Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on?????