+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv got refused

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
dear experts
i need your consideration
In your cover letter, did you identify any reasons that would mean you would have to return to India following your trip - like contractual obligations, things to do for your parents, etc?

To me, your profile seems medium-strength. You have some funds, but you're single and have no real attachments to India aside from your business, but even your business is not your full-time work as you work for your supplier as well.

The rejection reason of "family ties" is not just family ties in Canada - it's also family ties in your country of residence. You haven't identified strong ties that would take you home.

Also, you mention in your first post you provided no special itinerary details. It's not clear to me if you provided any itinerary at all, in your cover letter. If you didn't, you really should - it shows that you've planned out your trip to some degree.

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
My sister give invitation latter and acmndtn anything and i have show fund 25k$ ticket bkng everythng shwd in file than its is my frst intrntnl trip

sonu45

May 27, 2019
thanx for reply
i didnot state any reason in my cover letter that why i will cone back to my country
ya i m single but please guide that combination of thesse facts,my widow mom,my business and my properties does not considered to be a good family tie
yes it is right that i did not present any separate itenary details ( little mention of itenary is in my invitation)
thanx

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
thanx for reply
i didnot state any reason in my cover letter that why i will cone back to my country
ya i m single but please guide that combination of thesse facts,my widow mom,my business and my properties does not considered to be a good family tie
yes it is right that i did not present any separate itenary details ( little mention of itenary is in my invitation)
thanx
Then, if you re-apply, you need to do things that you did not do in your first application, like mentioning your mom is a widow and you will need to care for her, and properties that require you be in your home country to manage.

And you need to submit an itinerary.

sonu45

May 27, 2019
plz let me know if there is any other point on which i should emphasise more while reapplying
and one more thing i want to know that if 'a letter from my cousin (invitee) to visa officer that i will definitely return to my country of residence would help .
thanx

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
A letter from your cousin stating you will definitely return has the same weight as a letter from your cousin stating that the Moon is definitely made of Swiss cheese. It doesn't mean anything. This is why your profile is what matters.

sonu45

May 27, 2019
A letter from your cousin stating you will definitely return has the same weight as a letter from your cousin stating that the Moon is definitely made of Swiss cheese. It doesn't mean anything. This is why your profile is what matters.
ok.got your point
thanx for your precious advice.
should i wait for gcms notes or reapply on issues