+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from UAE applied since June 2016

dipac

Aug 15, 2016
Hi,
I have submitted my application on 12 June (Online), no update yet. When I presented my case they replied stating that the application is still under review & all applications are processed on First Come First Serve Basis. Still waiting on no choice basis. :)

Lalehjoon

Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just recieved an email stating that there is an update in my application and I should log in to see the decision. I logged in to my account and nothing has changed. Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks

pinger123

Aug 5, 2016
Lalehjoon said:
Hello everyone,

I just recieved an email stating that there is an update in my application and I should log in to see the decision. I logged in to my account and nothing has changed. Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks
Hey me, Abe2, also received the same update. From my prior experience with Visitor Visa and PR application. It means that our file has gone through some internal status change which is not a final decision yet. So once this happens it means 1.our file is being updated. 2.we should hear back sooner- I hope in a week. Don't quote me this from personal experience.

Lalehjoon

Aug 13, 2016
Tgank yiu Pinger123.

So does it mean that there has been a decision made but it hasn't bern finalized yet? Do you know how long it usualky take from this point to finalization?

pinger123

Aug 5, 2016
Lalehjoon said:
Tgank yiu Pinger123.

So does it mean that there has been a decision made but it hasn't bern finalized yet? Do you know how long it usualky take from this point to finalization?
Hey Lalehjoon,

That does not necessarily mean that a decision has been made. There are some internal status change, that is not a final decision like- approved/ refused/ any.
So I would roughly say a week we should hear back. All the best. And I hope the best for all!!

Lalehjoon

Aug 13, 2016
Thank you for your reply pinger123.

Atleast we know something is going on with the application and hopefully we'll hear back next week.

dipac

Aug 15, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have received a notification today from CIC & When i logged in to my account they have requested to submit the passport. The email from CIC is captioned as "you have a new message in your account for application".

pinger123

Aug 5, 2016
That is fantastic Dipac. I have applied on June 15, Hope to receive in this week. Did you get any updates prior to this??

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
dipac said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received a notification today from CIC & When i logged in to my account they have requested to submit the passport. The email from CIC is captioned as "you have a new message in your account for application".
It's awesome that you heard back on a Saturday. Congratulations! I'm hoping all our applications begin receiving updates :)

Lalehjoon

Aug 13, 2016
Hello every one,

Good day. Has any one recieved any updates today? i guess things are starting to move finally.

Abe2

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Hello all,

I just received a request to provide my passport.

I wish you all the best of luck

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Abe2 said:
Hello all,

I just received a request to provide my passport.

I wish you all the best of luck
Congratulations Abe2! :D