+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from UAE applied since June 2016

j85

Dec 28, 2011
sonias said:
Bahrain's current processing time is 45 days. Your application timeline has exceeded the 45 day limit so you can raise a case specific inquiry.
Hi Sonia I wrote a specific query for my case August 10 and got an email this morning that "There have been no updates to your application (V309731237) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
j85 said:
Hi Sonia I wrote a specific query for my case August 10 and got an email this morning that "There have been no updates to your application (V309731237) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.
The update you received is not to do with the CSE. There is a checkbox ticked on the main page after you login which states 'send me monthly updates about my application.'
You will receive an email stating the body of your CSE as well as a notification that it has been passed on to the country's IRCC in about 10-14 calendar days (rough estimate).

pinger123

Aug 5, 2016
Hi I did open a case specific query, one week ago and I did not receive any email. And then I did open another one. It's strange that I did not get any such email. Hoping for the best.

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
pinger123 said:
Hi I did open a case specific query, one week ago and I did not receive any email. And then I did open another one. It's strange that I did not get any such email. Hoping for the best.
I created one on the 29th of July when my application first crossed the processing time limit. I received an update on Friday stating that my inquiry has been passed on to the respective office, and I shall hear from them only if they need something from me.

j85

Dec 28, 2011
sonias said:
The update you received is not to do with the CSE. There is a checkbox ticked on the main page after you login which states 'send me monthly updates about my application.'
You will receive an email stating the body of your CSE as well as a notification that it has been passed on to the country's IRCC in about 10-14 calendar days (rough estimate).
Dear Sonia,

Thank you for that information I got an email this morning from CIC, it was a blank update. We have no choice other than waiting.

pinger123

Aug 5, 2016
Hi All,

The same thing with me I did get an email back for the Case Specific Query as well. So it was generic and it stated we need to wait to hear back the final response.
So there is no other option rather to wait guys. We will wait to hear.

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Current visa processing time stands at 54 days for U.A.E. as of 15 August, 2016.

Lalehjoon

Aug 13, 2016
Hello every one.

I have also recieved a generic email to my enquiery. The file is being processed. And there are no updates. It's been 57 days since I have submitted the application ( June 20th). Hopefully we will hear back this week although it feels like it's never going to happen. :)

pinger123

Aug 5, 2016
Hi All,

I received an email that there was an update to your application. I logged in to the mycic and found the status as Updated but nothing has changed. From my past experience I know they are looking into the application. Hope to hear back soon. Did any one get such updates?

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
pinger123 said:
Hi All,

I received an email that there was an update to your application. I logged in to the mycic and found the status as Updated but nothing has changed. From my past experience I know they are looking into the application. Hope to hear back soon. Did any one get such updates?
Hi pinger123,
From my experience, I believe that's good news. I believe you will be getting another e-mail soon with your application's status :)
Keep us posted!

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
I applied visit visa for my parents on 20th June but still no update, They did Biometric but when i login to cic its showing "No needed at this time" is it normal?
I did not receive any email from cic till now but few members receive update email but showing nothing change in status, Is it normal?

anyone has the same issues?

Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
sonias said:
Hi pinger123,
From my experience, I believe that's good news. I believe you will be getting another e-mail soon with your application's status :)
Keep us posted!

sonias

Jul 27, 2016
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
somey11 said:
I applied visit visa for my parents on 20th June but still no update, They did Biometric but when i login to cic its showing "No needed at this time" is it normal?
I did not receive any email from cic till now but few members receive update email but showing nothing change in status, Is it normal?

anyone has the same issues?

Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
Hi somey11,
I'm not too sure about the biometrics bit, but we are all experiencing in delays getting our visas.
Pinger123 has applied on the 15th and is still waiting. I've applied on the 19th.
Wish you all the best and keep us updated with any status changes. :)

Abe2

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Hi all

Pinger123 , I received the same email and there were no update on my online application.

Regards

Lalehjoon

Aug 13, 2016
Thank you for the good news. I am so excited. This means things are moving along. Hopefully we'll hear back next week.