+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Guys, any1 got July Applications reply ?

Applied on 6th July 2022

Got confirmation on 7th July 2022.

Already gave Biometrics in 2017 , so not required untill 2027.

Current Status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Did review of eligibility start for your application?

Ali94

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hi there.

I live in Canada and I am a Permanent Resident originally from Syria

I want to invite my mom who is living in KSA to visit me in Canada.

My mom recently approved for a visitor visa to the USA to visit her brother (My uncle) and she is going to travel next week.

My question is:

Can she apply for TRV from the USA to visit me in Canada?
or does she needs to apply from KSA?

and which one will have a higher chance of approval?

given that the processing time from the USA is 2 months, and from KSA is 4 months.

Regards.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Reapplied for TRV in Saudi Arabia for my brother through GC KEY.

2017 – 1st Application Refused
2021 – 2nd Application Withdrawn
2022 – 3rd Application Approved

Nationality – Pakistani

Timeline: -
Application submitted:
Aug 7th
Biometrics: Aug 7th - Updated from the previous application
Background check started: Aug 7th - We are processing your background check.
Eligibility check started: Sep 27th - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Original Passport Request: Nov 30th - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

The visa was applied from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia but the decision and BVL letters were sent by Ankara, Turkiye.

Thanks & Good luck All!!!

Reactions: Scarlette1776

sami syed

Aug 4, 2019
i have a valid visitor visa for canada & usa. Re applied for TRV in Saudi Arabia for my wife & 4 kids! through IRCC.

– 1st Application Refused
2023 – 2nd june 20, 2023

Travel history: all applicants have VALID b1/b2 visa and traveled to US & dubai in 2021

Nationality – INDIA

Application submitted: JUNE 20 2023
Biometrics: was valid from the previous application
Background check started: june 20th
Original Passport Request: july 11th - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.
Total days: 21 days
Note: total 5 visa application were submitted in a group & got approval for only 4. one child application still in process :( i don't understand why it is not approved. dose any one faced same issue earlier

IRCC has rapidly shifted toward the digitization and “modernization” of Canada's immigration system, which includes increased use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced data analytics to speed up application processing time.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
i have a valid visitor visa for canada & usa. Re applied for TRV in Saudi Arabia for my wife & 4 kids! through IRCC.

– 1st Application Refused
2023 – 2nd june 20, 2023

Travel history: all applicants have VALID b1/b2 visa and traveled to US & dubai in 2021

Nationality – INDIA

Application submitted: JUNE 20 2023
Biometrics: was valid from the previous application
Background check started: june 20th
Original Passport Request: july 11th - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.
Total days: 21 days
Note: total 5 visa application were submitted in a group & got approval for only 4. one child application still in process :( i don't understand why it is not approved. dose any one faced same issue earlier

IRCC has rapidly shifted toward the digitization and “modernization” of Canada's immigration system, which includes increased use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced data analytics to speed up application processing time.
Congrats, When did your eligibility start?

Somaru-chan

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi, anyone applied for a TRV from Saudi Arabia recently?
I applied June 1 and no news since.

sami syed

Aug 4, 2019
Hi, anyone applied for a TRV from Saudi Arabia recently?
I applied June 1 and no news since.
Not yet I haven’t submitted passport maybe next week I will
Congrats, When did your eligibility start?
today i recieved msg to chk my ircc account in that the eligibility date showing 24 july

Review of eligibility

• July 24, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
what does it mean? is it visa starting date or something else

SAAD2018

Jul 24, 2023
today i recieved msg to chk my ircc account in that the eligibility date showing 24 july

Review of eligibility

• July 24, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Mine eligibility completed since 13-07 but BGC is in progress. How much time taken for your application to come to final conclusion. Thanks

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019

Review of eligibility

Do you see a visa document number on the tracker?
Did you receive a BVL? if yes, which office it was from? you can see office name at end of BVL,

sami syed

Aug 4, 2019
Do you see a visa document number on the tracker?
Did you receive a BVL? if yes, which office it was from? you can see office name at end of BVL,
there a msg in my email ID

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Riyadh OC,Saudi Arabia on Mon Jul 24 2023 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,

VFS Global