+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Coz the embassy not processing anything,

I emailed them too many times and they never responded back

yet when I send webform they validate my information and they believe it should be deemed they keep saying we forwarded the validation to the embassy yet the embassy don’t respond to them or to me

and I tried with local mp with the same story

it’s the embassy they’re not doing anything they don’t even have that many files to begin with

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Coz the embassy not processing anything,

I emailed them too many times and they never responded back

yet when I send webform they validate my information and they believe it should be deemed they keep saying we forwarded the validation to the embassy yet the embassy don’t respond to them or to me

and I tried with local mp with the same story

it’s the embassy they’re not doing anything they don’t even have that many files to begin with
I already told you earlier that Riyadh embassy is not processing any applications due to staff shortage !

Tarig84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
They are processing for sure. I know someone in this group applied on march and recieved ppr.

Might be not in full capacity

Oabayoun

Apr 11, 2022
Any update , i applied in 2020 the application till now no update cgkey.

i reapplied on april 11 with same old biometrics , i have also have valid b1/b2 with entery valid till 2025.

i hope they will process my new application faster

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
It looks like processing time has been reduced from 143 days to 124 days maybe they’re moving quicker

plus they were off for long weekend because of Easter Friday today the embassy would open but not the visa centre

I’m confident enough to say somewhere this week I’ll get the ppr

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Unfortunately none which doesn’t make any sense

so few months ago I’ve mentioned that I got approved for pr.

around march visa officer in canada asked me to declare in canada and told him I couldn’t because I’m waiting for visa

a month later he came to follow up which is 15 April and I said I’m still waiting for visa he said he’s going to issue RFV and processing centre will get in contact with me I figured it would make decision on my TRV
Yet I’m still waiting

it’s really wired as visa officer in canada rushing for me to come back and this visa officer here ignoring every email I send or the other visa officer send

Tarig84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
Unfortunately none which doesn’t make any sense

so few months ago I’ve mentioned that I got approved for pr.

around march visa officer in canada asked me to declare in canada and told him I couldn’t because I’m waiting for visa

a month later he came to follow up which is 15 April and I said I’m still waiting for visa he said he’s going to issue RFV and processing centre will get in contact with me I figured it would make decision on my TRV
Yet I’m still waiting

it’s really wired as visa officer in canada rushing for me to come back and this visa officer here ignoring every email I send or the other visa officer send
It's really wired brother