+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

sadiqsul

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
i submitted visitor visa on 31-march-2021 in riyadh as my previous visa expired . the same day biometric updated as i had biometric before and its having 10 year validity . but unfortunately no update so far . i send email embassy they said i am in que as well i submitted webform they said they are giving priority for afghan applicants . anyway for me exceed the time limit but still waiting for good news

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Any good news before the week end?
nothing... i used the new webform to ask about my application and they replied that they are processing in queue order.. which is a lie of course.... our friend here got his ppr and im still waiting although we applied in the same day Sep 12.....
dont know what to do... its so frustrating...

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
nothing... i used the new webform to ask about my application and they replied that they are processing in queue order.. which is a lie of course.... our friend here got his ppr and im still waiting although we applied in the same day Sep 12.....
dont know what to do... its so frustrating...
Don’t know what to do myself. Previous application has crossed 1 year today and new application has crossed 30 business days…

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Don’t know what to do myself. Previous application has crossed 1 year today and new application has crossed 30 business days…
im almost certain that old first applications like 2020 are lost.... and if we applied on the portal, they have to look at it.. since its in the backlog.. so thats why they are late....

sadiqsul

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
hello guys
Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted” but no email after 7month

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
hello guys
Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted” but no email after 7month
Hi Sadiq,

That should be a good news that some action is being done on your application if you log out and log in again it will be reverted back to submitted if I'm not mistaken.

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi Sadiq,

That should be a good news that some action is being done on your application if you log out and log in again it will be reverted back to submitted if I'm not mistaken.
it is just a glitch... there was a maintenance in their system...