+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

AmarAli

Mar 27, 2024
IRCC new portal
Application submitted 5 July 23
Background check started 6 July 23
No moment on application after it

Anyone having valid USA visa is marked as CAN+ by the system. In the application form it ask you the USA visa details and once you input those details, system mark the application as CAN+.
While in practical I do not see any significant difference in regular vs CAN+ application but by law CAN+ applications should be processed faster and does not require to produce financial documents.
I ve gone through this useful information ,
I m applying through IRCC portal , is there any specific Guidance or apply simple application with all supporting docs as i m also eligible CAN+ ( valid US B1 /B2)
I m applying for Business Visit Visa
thanks in advance

AmarAli

Mar 27, 2024
While in practical I do not see any significant difference in regular vs CAN+ application but by law CAN+ applications should be processed faster and does not require to produce financial documents.
and can plz explain Highlighted Part

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
and can plz explain Highlighted Part
On the new IRCC portal, Once you input your valid USA visa number, at the document upload step it does not require you to attach financial documents like bank statements etc.
So it is acceptable to apply without financial documents when you have USA Valid visa.
But in a good application, you should still add your bank statement in "Other Docs" section.

My recommendation will be,
fill USA visa details in the application
attach 2 pages cover letter, bank statement and other home country ties papers in "Other Docs" section.

AmarAli

Mar 27, 2024
On the new IRCC portal, Once you input your valid USA visa number, at the document upload step it does not require you to attach financial documents like bank statements etc.
So it is acceptable to apply without financial documents when you have USA Valid visa.
But in a good application, you should still add your bank statement in "Other Docs" section.

My recommendation will be,
fill USA visa details in the application
attach 2 pages cover letter, bank statement and other home country ties papers in "Other Docs" section.
very well explained , thank u

AmarAli

Mar 27, 2024
What is your status in your country or territory of residence? (required)
From Saudia Iqama Holder
What is the valid option
Permanent Resident or Worker