+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Nigeria

mikunn85

Oct 17, 2019
If there is any Nigerian on this forum that applied for TRV from Nigeria from February 2020, please indicate here.
Thanks

Reactions: Emena

Emena

Jul 1, 2020
If there is any Nigerian on this forum that applied for TRV from Nigeria from February 2020, please indicate here.
Thanks
I applied for visitor visa since 5th March 2020 from Lagos VAC paper based after one month of my submission i was able to successfully linked it to online and eligibility and back ground has started but since then no update from IRCC.

mikunn85

Oct 17, 2019
I applied for visitor visa since 5th March 2020 from Lagos VAC paper based after one month of my submission i was able to successfully linked it to online and eligibility and back ground has started but since then no update from IRCC.

Did you send a mail to IRCC as requested if your travelling is essential?

mikunn85

Oct 17, 2019
I submitted an online application for Visitor's Visa on the 13th of march, did biometrics et all, and they started my review. My spouse is a PR. When the lockdown started I sent a mail to IRCC in april as requested, since my travelling is essential. I was sent a mail to go do my medicals. Did the medicals and passed it. It was updated on my status on the 1st of may and since then, I haven't gotten any other update on my application.

D.benson

Jun 5, 2020
My partner applied for his spousal open work permit applied online application since March. Silence! :(

marcus.807

Jul 21, 2020
Yea man, just relax. The world is currently falling apart with the virus. Many are working from home or not working at all. So just sit back and wait.

D.benson

Jun 5, 2020
Fingers crossed for you. We have had to raise a webform. With COVID, there is no normal processing time.