+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Mihishi

May 16, 2018
Applied - 1st feb. Still no reply.
raised a webform today around 11.30am to urgent the process as I have a medical emergency. Submitted under the ‘Temporary resident (applied online)” category. Got a reply ‘We are experiencing a high volume of requests, so our reaponse may be delayed. We will respond to your inquiry asap’. I received this at 9.45pm. This means have they even opened the web form?
I am thinking to raise another web form under the ‘Request urgent process for renew or replacement PR card’ category. I know this category is not relevant. But thats the only category for a urgent proces request. And when I explained my situation to a IRCC agent, she asked me to submit a web form and she said “unfortunately there is no option to urgent TRV. But you can try”. What do you guys think?

unisha110

Mar 8, 2022
I have applied on Jan 31, submitted two web forms, received the PPR letter today (11 March 2022), I encourage, any application that crossed the normal processing time, please call IRCC and let them know. they may expedite. I called them Wednesday. Try calling morning at 8:00. I dialled exactly at 7:59 A.M LoL. luckily my call went into the queue. Explained the urgency and siyuation. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Mihishi and NewN

NewN

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
I have applied on Jan 31, submitted two web forms, received the PPR letter today (11 March 2022), I encourage, any application that crossed the normal processing time, please call IRCC and let them know. they may expedite. I called them Wednesday. Try calling morning at 8:00. I dialled exactly at 7:59 A.M LoL. luckily my call went into the queue. Explained the urgency and siyuation. Hope this helps.
Congrats. Did you provide UCI before reaching the agent? I am trying for a week now with no luck, morning, afternoon and at the end of the day.

akm_11

Apr 19, 2019
Applied jan 29
PPR March 7
Sent paspoort to CPC- march 7
Passport delivered CPC- March 8
Counterfoil- March 10
Waiting for return tracking link to be activated
Hi did your tracking id get activated? I am trying to figure out when things will work out for me. Because my passport reached there on the 9th. I have leave Canada by next week :|

Reactions: RaviReddy

Mihishi

May 16, 2018
Hi, did you submit your web form under 'Temporary Resident (applied online)' category?

unisha110

Mar 8, 2022
Congrats. Did you provide UCI before reaching the agent? I am trying for a week now with no luck, morning, afternoon and at the end of the day.
no, follow 2-3-2-0 directly, do not hear those non-sensical instructions. some would come in the queue by then.

Reactions: NewN