+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
I thought to wait today and if not then apply for new application and withdrawal previous one .Since the processing time has reduced to 18 days. And I thought ircc forget to open 2021 files.What do you suggest??
I called ircc today,they said just to wait wait and wait.
reapply but do not delete the old one.. once you get approval on any delete the other one.

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
When you got approved, did it show the expiry date immediately? Or is that something that only shows up when they receive your passport?
It will appear in your online account when they received your passport and counterfoil is printed. Same day your application status will change to approved.

Last edited:
Reactions: cef09

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
No. Not yet. Are you also waiting? What is the date Counterfoil updated in your account.
Oh so are they going to take a month to just return a passport?...so frustrating
I got ppr on 15th feb, sent passport the same day and delivered on 16th to Ottawa.
Waiting for counterfoil update

Last edited:

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
Oh so they are going to take a month to just return a passport...so frustrating
I got ppr on 15th feb, sent passport the same day and delivered on 16th to Ottawa.
Waiting for counterfoil update
Hmm.. IRCC takes 3 weeks just to open the post and print the counterfoil to stick it on your passport after that another 1-2 weeks to return.

They received my passport on 25th Jan and counterfoil is printed on 15th Feb, After that no updates on return envelope. Still waiting for the link to activate.

• Sad
Reactions: cooky.sonu