TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Finally received my ppr this morning!
Applied Dec 17
Eligibility Jan 7
Approved Jan 13
(1st application was also automatically withdrawn today)
(PR in progess)

Good luck everyone. Hoping you’ll get yours soon!

Abc1234a

Star Member
Dec 31, 2021
Finally received my ppr this morning!
Applied Dec 17
Eligibility Jan 7
Approved Jan 13
(1st application was also automatically withdrawn today)
(PR in progess)

Good luck everyone. Hoping you’ll get yours soon!
Congratulation.
Did you received mail or just checking your account ?

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
My counterfoil has the same date(dec 13) and I just checked canada post and it says out for delivery. I think I will get it today. You may expect it within 2-3 days after it’s processed by canada-post.
Hi, just want to ask who signed on their end when they received your passport? Was it SCI ELEMENTS?

Abc1234a

Star Member
Dec 31, 2021
My application status is same and “processing”but

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

is like this. Does it mean they are reviewing ?
It happens 2 days ago and no update so far. How long does it take?

okah

Jan 15, 2022
My status has changed to Review of eligibility. But at the same time, I've got confirmation and they want me to send the passport.
I have one inland dependant, and I've applied for her visa under my profile as well. It's weird they only approved mine, and her profile is still in progress.

Has anyone had a similar experience before?

TRV applied: 19th July 2021
Passport request letter: 15 January 2022.

ehsan0code

Nov 24, 2021
Accidentally applied on December 09 2021 for Visitor Record instead of Visitor Visa, a month passed by without me realizing . Applied again for TRV on January 14th, today status changed to we are reviewing your eligibility. How long does it take for them to review ?
and any chance of me getting my money back for the first application ?

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello,

I would like to ask what steps I should take. I have applied for TRV last June 2021 (currently on PGWP) and have not received any updates on my account. I read some people have re applied, do you need to pay again the fee?

I have plans going back to my country in February but I don't want to risk leaving Canada without TRV.

Please advice what I need to do. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hello,

I would like to ask what steps I should take. I have applied for TRV last June 2021 (currently on PGWP) and have not received any updates on my account. I read some people have re applied, do you need to pay again the fee?

I have plans going back to my country in February but I don't want to risk leaving Canada without TRV.

Please advice what I need to do. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Just submit a new application. They will automatically withdraw the 1st application once they approve the 2nd one. You have to pay for the fees again but It says in the withdrawal letter that they will issue a refund.

i also sent my 1st application last june 2021.Sent my 2nd app last dec 17,got approved jan 13

Abc1234a

Star Member
Dec 31, 2021
Just submit a new application. They will automatically withdraw the 1st application once they approve the 2nd one. You have to pay for the fees again but It says in the withdrawal letter that they will issue a refund.

i also sent my 1st application last june 2021.Sent my 2nd app last dec 17,got approved jan 13
When did you review started?