+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
I saw others from this thread who applied last June 2021 and they already got their visas.

you should have an application number for the 2nd one. Did you apply through GCkey?
I lost my hope about the first one in June 2021 and I was checking it every day with no updates.

I applied my second one as most people in this thread do. I hope it will be faster in processing.

I just received a confirmation email with the application number.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
I lost my hope about the first one in June 2021 and I was checking it every day with no updates.

I applied my second one as most people in this thread do. I hope it will be faster in processing.

I just received a confirmation email with the application number.
Same here. Did you apply through GCKEY? and did you withdraw the 1st application? Because as per their website, if you reapplied, then the 1st application will automatically be withdrawn.

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
Same here. Did you apply through GCKEY? and did you withdraw the 1st application? Because as per their website, if you reapplied, then the 1st application will automatically be withdrawn.
Yes, I applied through GCKey.
I didn't withdraw the first application because I read on their website the first will be withdrawn automatically. Same as you read. You're right.

paramsingh44

Dec 1, 2021
Did your eligibility already started?

I applied last dec 17. Eligibility started last Friday

1st application June 20, 2021- no update
I also applied the same day.
Eligibility review started sometime last week. I don't know the exact date.
No further update yet.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
I also applied the same day.
Eligibility review started sometime last week. I don't know the exact date.
No further update yet.
it's really strange...
my friend applied on Dec 30 2021 and his review also started last week i guess Jan 06 2022 still no update.

But Earlier IRCC gave decision with in 1-3 days after your eligibility starts. But now I saw many posts people are waiting for decision .. and the eligibility is under review from last week. Jan 06 -Jan 10.

Reactions: paramsingh44

Shri05

Apr 21, 2021
I applied for TRV inside Canada to restamp my new passport (my old passport got damaged) on 22nd November. I am an international student with a valid study permit untill 31st July.

In CIC account it says they are still reviewing my eligibility. I have to visit my family at the end of May. I have not received any kind of update since then.

Anyone with similar experience please share any information. Thank You for your time and consideration.

TRV Application Timeline -

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - November 22, 2021
Submission Confirmation - November 22, 2021

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Everything else is not applicable.

Thank You

Last edited:

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
I applied for TRV inside Canada to restamp my new passport (my old passport got damaged) on 22nd November. I am an international student with a valid study permit untill 31st July.

In CIC account it says they are still reviewing my eligibility. I have to visit my family at the end of May. I have not received any kind of update since then.

Anyone with similar experience please share any information. Thank You for your time and consideration.
Are currently inside canada??

Shri05

Apr 21, 2021
When did you applied your trv?

Review of eligibility

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020

Review of eligibility

Final decision

When did your review started?

Shri05

Apr 21, 2021
When did your review started?
I cannot find any detail on reviewing starting date. It just says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
In messages, it only shows submission confirmation & Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
I cannot find any detail on reviewing starting date. It just says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
In messages, it only shows submission confirmation & Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
Ok
Hope we all get soon