+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
Same here, my second TRV application (AOR Oct 27,2021) status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.". No update on the 1st application (AOR April 11,2021).
Did you guys mention the first application's number in the second application? did you receive your TRV?

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
Got PPR today, Just wanted to share my timeline to encourage someone

AOR- 1st application March 21
Multiple webforms got generic responses, and then call centre agent mentioned to try re-applying.

AOR - 2nd re-Application nov 1
GU - review of eligibility nov application Dec 3
PPR request - This afternoon for nov application Dec 3
I have PR in processing. I reapplied with GC key and didnt withdraw 1st application,
Hello,
did you mention the first application number when you applied the second application?

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
Finally had the counterfoil stamped today for the 2nd application. No update on the first application withdrawal.

Overall timeline:

1st application:

Application date: 20th January 2021​
Withdrawal request: 5th Oct (No progress on withdrawal from IRCC)​
2nd application:
Application date: 13th October​
Eligibility review start: 1st Dec​
PPR request: 2nd Dec​
Counterfoil printed: 9th Dec​
Validity: Till the end of PGWP​
Hello,
Did you mention your first application's number in your second application?

Thanks

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
Applied December 22 and waiting. No update yet. I have to go urgently but don’t know what to do.
Thanks a lot Bro that you replied. Please let us know if you got any updates. We need to know if they process any TRV or they stopped because of the increasing covid cases.

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Guys what is the best way to apply for visitor visa currently - IRCC Portal or GCKey? I see IRCC portal doesnt even ask for Invitation letter?