+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
I have a question. In case we reapply and country of residence is India. Does IRCC take 14-30 days for returning workers or do they consider the processing time from India for visitor visa applications which is 208 days?
Do you have biometric??

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi everyone, Do you guys know how long it may take for Ottawa to stamp visa on passport nowadays? if anyone did it recently please let me know please share your experience Thank you!

Faizi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
WP
Current status: Work permit (PGWP)

Updates:
09 Nov - Applied
09 Nov - Submission Confirmation
10 Nov - Review started
19 Nov - Passport Request

Been keeping an eye on this forum as I have to travel soon.
Hope this helps. =)
WoW, that is really quick. I am waiting from first week of July, nothing so far.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Current status: Work permit (PGWP)

Updates:
09 Nov - Applied
09 Nov - Submission Confirmation
10 Nov - Review started
19 Nov - Passport Request

Been keeping an eye on this forum as I have to travel soon.
Hope this helps. =)
Congrats!
This is funny and interesting. People have been waiting for months!

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hey everyone, Hope you're doing well. I've been a silent observer in this group. I had a quick question regarding TRV processing.

So I had applied for my TRV on April 2021, and put another application on Oct 27,2021 (in a hope that it would get processed soon). I have got no updates on either of the application now. Also, I have a PR application(FSW Inland, AOR Sep 2020) which is in progress.

I'm curious to know if there's anyone whose PR is in progress have received PPR for their TRV application. Just starting to think if there's any effect on TRV processing because of PR application. There are couple of my friends too who are in the same boat as mine, so any thoughts on this would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hey everyone, Hope you're doing well. I've been a silent observer in this group. I had a quick question regarding TRV processing.

So I had applied for my TRV on April 2021, and put another application on Oct 27,2021 (in a hope that it would get processed soon). I have got no updates on either of the application now. Also, I have a PR application(FSW Inland, AOR Sep 2020) which is in progress.

I'm curious to know if there's anyone whose PR is in progress have received PPR for their TRV application. Just starting to think if there's any effect on TRV processing because of PR application. There are couple of my friends too who are in the same boat as mine, so any thoughts on this would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!
I agree that the PR application has something to do with the delay in TRV approval. I am in the same boat

Reactions: krithishankar

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018

Thanks in advance!
Applied June 20.
Still no update
PR on process

:(

AdamDB7

May 14, 2016

Thanks in advance!
My PR was in process and I did get approved for the TRV. So I don't think it makes a difference.

AdamDB7

May 14, 2016
It is because may be you were outside of Canada. I saw many people with PR application in progress whose TRV application got delayed.
The PR application as well as the TRV application were inland with country of residence as Canada. I only left Canada in mid October and the TRV was applied since May and PR since July.