+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
When did your counterfoil start (application approved update)?
Not sure, I sent my passport on Oct 4 and it delivered on Oct 7
I only noticed it yesterday that the final decision said Approved
I wasn’t able to log in most of the times before that

Cheemadavi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Not sure, I sent my passport on Oct 4 and it delivered on Oct 7
I only noticed it yesterday that the final decision said Approved
I wasn’t able to log in most of the times before that
I thought you sent passport on Sept.24. I also sent my passport on Oct.04.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Thank you
Did you also submit the Proof of Employment and Vaccine Proof this time to prove you're exempt from Travel Restriciton?

Sorry for asking many questions, I just want to make sure I get the TRV early this time
im still confused if i should apply again since I had already updated them with webform that I am fully vaccinated

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, I needed your advice for people like me who have applied for TRV from inside canada on March 2021 we are still waiting for our PPR. IRCC has a new request for people who have applied before september 7 to apply a new trv application again. so we dont know if we should apply again or not?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I needed your advice for people like me who have applied for TRV from inside canada on March 2021 we are still waiting for our PPR. IRCC has a new request for people who have applied before september 7 to apply a new trv application again. so we dont know if we should apply again or not?

It is for individuals outside Canada who wish to travel to Canada. If you are inside Canada, you would have applied for a visitor's record and not a TRV.

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
I am on open work permit and want to travel India and to come back to Canada I need TRV
I am also in similar situation. My workpermit extended and then applied for TRV in March. Since then no news yet. I sent a webform recently for that also i didn't hear anything from IRCC. My PR application also in process.

I am thinking to wait till Oct end will re-apply again for TRV.

harshsaini

Sep 29, 2021
If it's still valid.. then you don't need a new one .. as the new would serve the same purpose .
But my old TRV says student whereas now I’m on pgwp. I’m just worried if I go india and they question me about this difference on my way back.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
But my old TRV says student whereas now I’m on pgwp. I’m just worried if I go india and they question me about this difference on my way back.
I know it will be little difficult to explain but I think there will be someone who will be able to understand and I think they should be aware since a lot of people come to Canada nowadays. As long as you are right and telling the truth there is nothing to worry about.