+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

lucacanada

Sep 14, 2021
Hello guys

I need your help if you don't mind. I applied on July 2th 2021 and completed my biometrics on July 23, 2021.
Do you think should I apply again? Also if I applied again can I get my money back?
And where did you apply? From Canada website or VFS?

I live in USA

Please help me

Thanks

Spr8998

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Anybody recently got visa stamp?. Just want to know, Is CIC still stamping V-1 visa instead of W-1 Visa?

Thanks

azhan619

Oct 17, 2017
I sent my passport last week after getting PPR, now it shows the application is Approved. Any idea how long does it take for the counterfoil to be printed and receive passport back?

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
I sent my passport last week after getting PPR, now it shows the application is Approved. Any idea how long does it take for the counterfoil to be printed and receive passport back?
Their website says could take up to 14 calendar days excluding mailing time.

Nick_1919

Jun 30, 2021
Everyone have to wait now! IRCC can't say directly but they are waiting for the outcome of federal election.
The race is very tight so nobody knows who will win.
After this election IRCC can change its tune or can continue to work normally. It depends on what party will win.

IRCC said directly that they are busy till Sept 20th because of the situation in Afghanistan. However, the Election Day in Canada will be on Sept 20.

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Everyone have to wait now! IRCC can't say directly but they are waiting for the outcome of federal election.
The race is very tight so nobody knows who will win.
After this election IRCC can change its tune or can continue to work normally. It depends on what party will win.

IRCC said directly that they are busy till Sept 20th because of the situation in Afghanistan. However, the Election Day in Canada will be on Sept 20.
Where did you get the info from?
it sounds bull thou!

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
GUys......finally.. got it PPR for TRV
inland Wp
applied on March 10, 2021
Review and PPR letter on September 15,2021. Thank you Guys.
Should i send passport now or after September 20, what you think.
Send it as soon as you as it will also take sometime in transit. I don't know how Canadapost works but better send it as soon as you can. Congratulations by the way!