+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Thank you. Did you have to upload the Medical IME form to the TRV application?

When I started the application, there was a question asking if I had a medical exam within the last 1 year. I said yes because I gave a medical exam for my PR. Then the list of required docs shows an entry to upload that.
I'm not sure if that's the reason for my delay...
Yeh, I also uploaded the medical exam proof as I did it for my PR application. I don't think that's the reason for the delay because while processing my PR application they already checked my medical results and I passed the medical. If IRCC is really wise or has proper system then they should be able to find out based on UMI that I already passed the medical instead of sending it back to the medical officer for re-assessment. It's just double work if they are re-assessing the same medical results for different applications so they must have something that keep the track of your medical exam. I already got the PR status. They initiated the refund process for my TRV application but my application is still showing submitted. The another guy on forum had same issue and he told me that IRCC canceled his application a month after getting the refund. I hope you get the PR status soon. I saw your application is in progress from last 300 days. It seems they are not touching FSW applications even though if applicant is in-land. My best wishes :)

Reactions: baryonix

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Yeh, I also uploaded the medical exam proof as I did it for my PR application. I don't think that's the reason for the delay because while processing my PR application they already checked my medical results and I passed the medical. If IRCC is really wise or has proper system then they should be able to find out based on UMI that I already passed the medical instead of sending it back to the medical officer for re-assessment. It's just double work if they are re-assessing the same medical results for different applications so they must have something that keep the track of your medical exam. I already got the PR status. They initiated the refund process for my TRV application but my application is still showing submitted. The another guy on forum had same issue and he told me that IRCC canceled his application a month after getting the refund. I hope you get the PR status soon. I saw your application is in progress from last 300 days. It seems they are not touching FSW applications even though if applicant is in-land. My best wishes :)
Yes I'm dealing with IRCC on 2 fronts. I too hope they don't re-assess my medical because it's already passed in my PR app.
Really appreciate your response and thanks for your wishes!

Reactions: itspossible9

faraj0021

Mar 1, 2021
When did your eligibility start?
Honestly I don't know.

I only noticed that yesterday after reading comments on this forum .

I submitted my application on March 11 and I got an update March 12.
After that, I didn't receive any updates or messages.
I Sent a Web form on September 1, they replied with a generic response September 8.