+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
Thank you. Hope you get yours quickly!

They don't send an email for eligibility review. But the first line will show "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." instead of "we will send you a message when we start..."
Hi, could you please tell me is it at the top where it says application status or under review of eligibility? Kindly let me know.

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi, could you please tell me is it at the top where it says application status or under review of eligibility? Kindly let me know.
Under review of eligibility it changes from we are processing your application to we are checking whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
You don't get an email when this change happens, but when you open your account it says Application/profile updated.

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
Under review of eligibility it changes from we are processing your application to we are checking whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
You don't get an email when this change happens, but when you open your account it says Application/profile updated.
Okk, thank you so much for your quick response.. I dont think so I have seen anything like application/profile updated.. but I do see we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.. I gave biometric on july 26th but it still says : we have not received your finger prints. But at the top the biometric number updated.. really frustrated now. I dont know how many more days I need to wait..

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Okk, thank you so much for your quick response.. I dont think so I have seen anything like application/profile updated.. but I do see we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.. I gave biometric on july 26th but it still says : we have not received your finger prints. But at the top the biometric number updated.. really frustrated now. I dont know how many more days I need to wait..
When did you submit the application? I hope you get it soon. Everyone is so tired of waiting.

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I submitted on Jan16th from India... I am currently in Canada.. just wondering if I should reapply again from inside Canada...
Why would you apply again if they're reviewing your eligibility?
I got the PPR like 3 days after my eligibility review started.
Also, on my visa it says that I was accepted on the 24th even though I got my PPR on the 27th, so sometimes it takes some time to get your PPR.

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
Why would you apply again if they're reviewing your eligibility?
I got the PPR like 3 days after my eligibility review started.
Also, on my visa it says that I was accepted on the 24th even though I got my PPR on the 27th, so sometimes it takes some time to get your PPR.
Thanks a lot !! I really appreciate your help. Will wait and see now..

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I hope you get it soon :)
Thank you. Did you have to upload the Medical IME form to the TRV application?

When I started the application, there was a question asking if I had a medical exam within the last 1 year. I said yes because I gave a medical exam for my PR. Then the list of required docs shows an entry to upload that.
I'm not sure if that's the reason for my delay...