+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

jarule

Jan 18, 2020
Thank you. Hoping to get ppr soon.

I submitted my application last June 20. Inside Canada. Sent one webform last july 1st week but i just received the generic reply.

I know of someone who submitted june 3rd & already got PPR.
Just be patient you will get soon. I applied on may 24 and today I just got my passport back fully stamped

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I think there is no harm in applying again. As mentioned in their application guide just mention your previous visa application number. They will either cancel your old application or new application but at least someone will touch your file. Please note that they are not guarantying the refund but I think they will refund the money for old application if the processing is not started and if the processing of your old application is started then they might not refund your application fees but in that case there is no point of accepting new visa application so they should cancel the new application and return the fees. That's how I interpret this thing. I hope this helps!

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I think there is no harm in applying again. As mentioned in their application guide just mention your previous visa application number. They will either cancel your old application or new application but at least someone will touch your file. Please note that they are not guarantying the refund but I think they will refund the money for old application if the processing is not started and if the processing of your old application is started then they might not refund your application fees but in that case there is no point of accepting new visa application so they should cancel the new application and return the fees. That's how I interpret this thing. I hope this helps!
so should we be applying again for visitor visa from inside canada?

radiox

Aug 9, 2021
should we apply again as for march applicant we didnt receive ppr yet?
There's a new portal they launched for re-applying...I am not sure workers/students can re-apply there as the reasons listed for re-application are mostly applicable to visitors

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,
Canada still wondering me like hell..as i am from south Asia, lived in Canada for two years...really pushed me the term "delay". We the people were always complaining to the our government -if it there is a delay, but my country was a devoloping., but what is happening in a devolped ountry???. one of my friend in Canada complaint with a job matter to the court, a preliminary enquiry call was happened after six month, now TRV..even work permit application..

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi,
Canada still wondering me like hell..as i am from south Asia, lived in Canada for two years...really pushed me the term "delay". We the people were always complaining to the our government -if it there is a delay, but my country was a devoloping., but what is happening in a devolped ountry???. one of my friend in Canada complaint with a job matter to the court, a preliminary enquiry call was happened after six month, now TRV..even work permit application..
From what I've read, you applied on the 10th of march 2020, so that's 18 months.. I've never seen anybody wait that long.
Try withdrawing your application and applying again.