+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Zioussama

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
I'm on WPPG for now outside canada , but i know people applied inland in January and February didn't get anything until now

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I just realized that I got a 6 year visa even though I graduate in 2023, is that okay or should I contact ircc?

ValDu

Sep 10, 2021
Hello. What does it mean when i opened my gckey account and saw that my application/profile was updated. But nothing changed & when I logged out & logged in again, it changed back to submitted?
The same thing happened to me yesterday! Idont know what it means, I applied on June 3

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Hello. What does it mean when i opened my gckey account and saw that my application/profile was updated. But nothing changed & when I logged out & logged in again, it changed back to submitted?
Hi there,
Same thing happened with my application. When I opened the account yesterday it showed "Application Updated" and now it is "submitted".
No visible changes on the account though.

jarvisw

Sep 23, 2020
Inland TRV application on PGWP

Submitted on Aug 11, 2021
Checked today (Sept 10, 2021) and it says review has started.

I last checked on Sept 7 and the status had not changed, so eligibility review started between Sept 7 and 11.
Hope this is helpful for anyone interested.

P.S. I did not send any kind of web form or other requests, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: syamili and Kumar25

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Inland TRV application on PGWP

Submitted on Aug 11, 2021
Checked on today (Sept 10, 2021) and it says review has started

I last checked on Sept 7 and the status had not changed, so eligibility review started between Sept 7 and 11.
Hope this is useful for anyone interested.

P.S. I did not send any kind of web form or other requests, etc.
Definitely it helps, thanks for the update!
I filed on Aug 23 for TRV inland and had couple of ghost updates. But no actual updates on the profile.