+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I think they are processing trv but they wont give us any updates or answer to our query if its not in their priority list.
my friend who applied in June just got his ppr today and here we are march people still stuck, dont know why or how they are processing trv applications
Thanks for the quick reply!
It's really sad.. I have been checking my account everyday now since mid March waiting for an update

Zioussama

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Last week They ask me to pay the biometrics even it's already paid, and i paid for the second time 4 days ago , nothing changes until now :( !

Cheemadavi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hey guys, i received the stamped passport yesterday and i noticed that the category of the visa is V-1 Visitor although i applied based on a post graduation work permit. The visa validity is also beyond the validity of the permit. Is this normal or should it be a worker category?
Hi, Can you please tell when did you sumbit the application and after how long you got passport request?

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Any update from the people who got their PPR on august 27th? Because I got no new update other than canada post saying that they recieved my passport