+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

harishkulkarnicanada

Jan 26, 2021
Hi, I applied for a TRV (inside Canada) on Aug 30th. I saw a ghost update(Application updated) today and also got an email saying there is an update on your file.When I checked status i could see my UCI# got mapped with TRV application which was not present initially.Does this mean they have started processing it? Has anyone ever got an update like this?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, I applied for a TRV (inside Canada) on Aug 30th. I saw a ghost update(Application updated) today and also got an email saying there is an update on your file.When I checked status i could see my UCI# got mapped with TRV application which was not present initially.Does this mean they have started processing it? Has anyone ever got an update like this?
Yes, after applying they will map your TRV application with your UCI/biometrics details. They were doing it on second day after applying but it seems they are so busy right now so that's why it took sometime in your case.

harishkulkarnicanada

Jan 26, 2021
Yes, after applying they will map your TRV application with your UCI/biometrics details. They were doing it on second day after applying but it seems they are so busy right now so that's why it took sometime in your case.
Thanks for the info.

Looks like it’s gonna take long to process the application ☹

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I sent my passport yesterday and today when I track the Canada Post tracking it says the package was delivered. How to know that ircc has received my passport. Do they send any update on the GC key? How do I know that they dispatched the passport.
Did you send your passport before approval on CIC account, i applied TRV inside Canada, on 10 March, 2020. nothing yet.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I applied for TRV on March 24th, and havent received ppr yet. So I wanted to ask if I still go ahead and travel to my home country, do i have to update ircc before I leave on my trv application? also i have a ongoing pr application under fswp-inland. please guide me on this

• Sad
Reactions: jacko1995

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
No I just checked :/, it said it takes 14 days including mailing, so I guess it starts when they receive my passport which was September 1st..
For my wife, it takes 7 days (passport submit 30 July, counterfoil generate 06 August). I have a flight on 19 Sept. Little bit tense:(.