+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
I sent my passport yesterday and today when I track the Canada Post tracking it says the package was delivered. How to know that ircc has received my passport. Do they send any update on the GC key? How do I know that they dispatched the passport.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I sent my passport yesterday and today when I track the Canada Post tracking it says the package was delivered. How to know that ircc has received my passport. Do they send any update on the GC key? How do I know that they dispatched the passport.
I think they only send an update when the counterfoil is generated on your passport, you will be able to see it on the GC Key website.
Question please: when did you receive the passport request letter and when did you apply ?

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
you will get nothing from ircc that they received your passport. if Canada post says they delivered it. then surely ircc has got it. when they process for counterfoil you will have a section pop up into your visa application on IRCC website. then you know that it is in processing stage. hope this helps!

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
I think they only send an update when the counterfoil is generated on your passport, you will be able to see it on the GC Key website.
Question please: when did you receive the passport request letter and when did you apply ?
I got ppr on 31 August. I applied on 02 February. I had to wait 209 days. Sent 4 normal webform 2 travel exemption enquiry and 2 mails.

Reactions: jacko1995

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
you will get nothing from ircc that they received your passport. if Canada post says they delivered it. then surely ircc has got it. when they process for counterfoil you will have a section pop up into your visa application on IRCC website. then you know that it is in processing stage. hope this helps!
Thank you.

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hello,
My canada post tracking number says "Delivered to recepient's delivery partner". Is this normal?

Abdul4112

Feb 8, 2021
How do you come to know that eligibility has started?
Does the status change or under - review eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility criteria. It changes to this.
So I logged in to my CIC account and on my application, it says Updated so when I clicked the application. It says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." under Review of eligibility

Spr8998

May 17, 2021
I am on PGWP, I applied for TRV. My application was approved and was asked to send the passport to IRCC. After I received my passport, I found that I received Visitor Visa (V-1) counterfoil whereas my status in Canada is Worker. Is this make any issue when return back to Canada?

Applied : 23March2021
Eligibility review/Passport request : 20Aug2021
Submit Passport : 20Aug2021
Visa counterfoil : 27Aug2021.
Passport dispatched : 31Aug2021
Passport Received: 2Sep2021

Last edited:

Spr8998

May 17, 2021
Is anybody know who traveled with visa V-1 instead of W-1/S-1 from Pakistan to Canada? Need some information. Thanks