+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Ishan5557

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to apply for Biometrics fee refund for your TRV application?
I was approved more than a month ago but haven't received the refund yet. Any help?

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hey! I’m still waiting for my TRV also. I applied from Inside Canada the 23 July.

Does someone know if I can use my other passport to travel? It is visa exempt.
The thing is: my study permit is linked to the visa required passport

Can I travel anyways ?

Abdul4112

Feb 8, 2021
Same here maybe we should contact them at 7.50 am lol
No point in contacting them through the phone as they will always give a generic answer. I have called them 4-5 times and all they say is that your application is in process. Also, the priority for agents is to help people regarding queries with the Afghanistan issue. So frustrating.

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
Finally got ppr today, applied on 02 February. I sent 4 normal webform, 2 travel exemption enquiry and 2 mails to prioritize application. IRCC requested extenuating circumstances for the travel and I submitted Letter of explanation regarding the situation 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: am13470

Abdul4112

Feb 8, 2021
Finally got ppr today, applied on 02 February. I sent 4 normal webform, 2 travel exemption enquiry and 2 mails to prioritize application. IRCC requested extenuating circumstances for the travel and I submitted Letter of explanation regarding the situation 2 weeks ago.
Great Congrats. I applied on Feb 9th, at least they are now processing Feb applications . Where did you send the Letter you mentioned?

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
Hi everyone
I am PR. My wife has come along with me to Canada in April 2021 on TRV (Visitor Visa).
Her visitor status would expire in Oct 2021. I am in process to apply for her spouse PR and OWP.
I wish to extend her stay in Canada and have below queries:
Do I need to mention the reason for extension of her stay (Spouse PR application) in letter of explanation (LOE)?
Can I provide my employment letter, pay stubs and bank statement as a proof of means of support?

Thank you

krushit_patel

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I applied for trv on 5th February and travelled back to India and got PR approval on 1st March 2021, I informed them that I am in India they said your status is foreign nationals and I have a valid work permit till January 2022 but now My trv application is canceled and I got letter which says you already became PR on 1st March we will send more details. Is anyone know what to do next ? @urvishmehta92 any inputs? as you are in the same situation