+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Anyone waiting from Jan 2021 ??? or have people who applied in Jan have started getting???
I applied on Jan 16th , no updates at all. Totally fed up with this wait period.
I have applied on January 23rd inside Canada. No updates as of now. I dont have biometrics on my file,do you have biometrics on your file?

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I have applied on January 23rd inside Canada. No updates as of now. I dont have biometrics on my file,do you have biometrics on your file?
Are you both on WP or SP? Because one guy is also waiting .. I think he applied on Jan 15th (SP) but his wife (WP) got passport stamped.

Alliswell_2021

Aug 3, 2021
I have visitor visa stamp on my passport but I m worker can I travel india Nd return back. Please reply?
During the current situation traveling back from India to Canada with visitor visa is very risky. Situation may change in the future. Since no direct flights allowed from India to Canada travel agencies and airlines are asking for supporting documents such as exemption letter from ircc, pr card of your immediate family member and so on. Eventhough you have work permit they won't consider it since it was stamped as visitor.

Zioussama

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Hi all i received an email from IRCC asking me to pay the biometric fees for my Visa, even if I paid them on my application for WPPG (I was in canada so i didn't give them ). How can I contact them for this little issue, what do you think? i pay them to proceed my application or you have any suggestions
Thank you

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all i received an email from IRCC asking me to pay the biometric fees for my Visa, even if I paid them on my application for WPPG (I was in canada so i didn't give them ). How can I contact them for this little issue, what do you think? i pay them to proceed my application or you have any suggestions
Thank you
Congratulations! Finally your application is moving. It's up to you if you want to contact them and wait for their response or you just want to pay another fees for the biometrics. You can try asking for settlement at later date once you come back to Canada just to avoid delay however it's your personal choice.

Reactions: Zioussama