+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
It's terrific, in addition they are doing intentionally terrible... waiting from march 10, inland
I understand your situation. There must be a channel where we can communicate with visa office directly without any middle man. In many cases our web forms are not reaching to the visa office. I feel so helpless and hopeless right now. Let the god handle this situation now!

Alliswell_2021

Aug 3, 2021
New Update!
Applied for TRV with PGWP - April 12th
Eligibility Review Started - August 17th
PPR - today (August 21st)

FYI, for those who are worried about visitor Visa on the stamp. It is totally ok to have it. My partner has a WP on hand and a visitor VISA. As long as you have a WP you will be fine entering Canada (not considering COVID restriction etc.)
Are you currently in Canada? Does your partner travel to Canada during this ban with visitor visa and WP in hand?
I am a bit worried because in my ircc profile it is saying that visa stamped with expiry date of passport, which beyond expiry date of WP. I have not received my passport yet, but worried whether it is gonna be visitor visa. My travel agency is asking me to apply for TRV again if it is visitor visa. I applied on feb 27th and waited for 157 days for PPR.

Payal Parmar

Jul 28, 2021
No, I didn't update IRCC after I left Canada. However, while applying for my visa, I mentioned in my online application in "client information section" explaining that I will be leaving Canada soon and flying to India for some urgent reason. Once you get your PPR, you can get your passport stamped from your nearest VFS anywhere in the world. Its just that you should be legally present in that country.
Hii
So you stamped your passport in india ??? after you get the passport request It's smooth process in india or it will take time for stamping??
can you plz guide ?

Reactions: Ashish1310