+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Nishuu09

Jul 24, 2021
I applied through agent and he is now on the vacation.,
I called ircc on wed they said my eligibility review started…
Now I don’t how to check that would i get the request or not ..
Because my agent is coming after 10 days
Please advise ☹

Harjas1997

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Please advise ☹
You can call IRCC client support tomorrow and ask the agent if the PPr request has been send as outgoing email/ response is recorded in the GCMS notes. If yes, ask them the date it was send out. As IRCC gives you 30 days to submit your passport.As your agent in coming back in 10 days , it shouldn’t be a problem

Reactions: Nishuu09

Nishuu09

Jul 24, 2021
You can call IRCC client support tomorrow and ask the agent if the PPr request has been send as outgoing email/ response is recorded in the GCMS notes. If yes, ask them the date it was send out. As IRCC gives you 30 days to submit your passport.As your agent in coming back in 10 days , it shouldn’t be a problem
Thank you

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I will be traveling back to Canada on 14 sep i will try asking this to the border agent. I will really appreciate if someone has gotten any answer back from ircc

Studentcbu

Jul 23, 2018
My application is under review for eligibility for 2 weeks. Anyone in the same boat! Applied on February 15, 2021. Currently in India.
I also had to update my passport during the application as it is going to expire in next 7 months