+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Anyone waiting from Jan 2021 ??? or have people who applied in Jan have started getting???
I applied on Jan 16th , no updates at all. Totally fed up with this wait period.

• Sad
Reactions: jacko1995

Abdul4112

Feb 8, 2021
Anyone waiting from Jan 2021 ??? or have people who applied in Jan have started getting???
I applied on Jan 16th, no updates at all. Totally fed up with this waiting period.
I have applied on 9th Feb and still no update. the frustrating thing is that they are processing April applications and we still don't get any updates.

• Sad
Reactions: kumar55

Nishuu09

Jul 24, 2021
New Update!
Applied for TRV with PGWP - April 12th
Eligibility Review Started - August 17th
PPR - today (August 21st)

FYI, for those who are worried about visitor Visa on the stamp. It is totally ok to have it. My partner has a WP on hand and a visitor VISA. As long as you have a WP you will be fine entering Canada (not considering COVID restriction etc.)
I applied through agent and he is now on the vacation.,
I called ircc on wed they said my eligibility review started…
Now I don’t how to check that would i get the request or not ..
Because my agent is coming after 10 days

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
I applied through agent and he is now on the vacation.,
I called ircc on wed they said my eligibility review started…
Now I don’t how to check that would i get the request or not ..
Because my agent is coming after 10 days
Can I have the phone number of IRCC that you called?

Harjas1997

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
I have applied on 9th Feb and still no update. the frustrating thing is that they are processing April applications and we still don't get any updates.
I have my friend who applied TRV since sept 2020 and he called multiple times and even send webforms. No reply. I think that they are just trying to reduce the processing time by accessing recent apps and then clearing backlog .

• Wow
Reactions: jacko1995

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I have my friend who applied TRV since sept 2020 and he called multiple times and even send webforms. No reply. I think that they are just trying to reduce the processing time by accessing recent apps and then clearing backlog .
did your friend apply on Study permit or work permit?

Poonam7

Aug 22, 2021
Hi Guys
New update! I’ve been monitoring this thread for a while now while awaiting my trv so here goes
Applied April 8th
Eligibility review started August 14th
PPR August 21
Sent my passport Aug 21.

Based on my analysis if eligibility review has started It could take 3days to 1 and the half week to get passport request. I got mine in a week.

I did fill in a webform at the end of July but received a generic response. I also sent out an email. Didn’t attach anything though just said I need to leave Canada urgently. All the best guys!

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hi Guys
New update! I’ve been monitoring this thread for a while now while awaiting my trv so here goes
Applied April 8th
PPR August 21
Sent my passport Aug 21.

Based on my analysis if eligibility review has started It could take 3days to 1 and the half week to get passport request. I got mine in a week.

I did fill in a webform at the end of July but received a generic response. I also sent out an email. Didn’t attach anything though just said I need to leave Canada urgently. All the best guys!
Congrats! when you send an email, did you attach any documents?

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi Guys
Applied April 8th
PPR August 21
Sent my passport Aug 21.

Congratulations @Poonam7 , could you please provide the email id to which you sent an email.