+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Alliswell_2021

Aug 3, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I applied for PR from inside Canada and travelled to India, In Feb.2021 I applied for TRV and in March2021 received COPR asking me to comeback to Canada on TRV to accept PR status. Recently my TRV application got cancelled saying I am already became PR in March 2021. Now I can not go back to Canada until I get PR visa and new COPR. Has anyone done this before? How long it takes them to transfer file to India, re-issue COPR and PPR for PR Visa.
Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!
Have you sent webform/ reply to the email from agent, regarding your current situation?

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Bro please tell me which category mention on your visa stamp because I got today with visitor but I am workers so that’s why I am worried ?
Be happy that you got something.
there are so many people who haven’t had any response.

Nayab65

May 15, 2019
It takes two or three weeks to get a response.
I meant like when you submit a webform they sent an automated email that we have received it or something. I didn't get that automated reply which makes me worry if they have received it or not.

saeed1364

Jan 31, 2021
I meant like when you submit a webform they sent an automated email that we have received it or something. I didn't get that automated reply which makes me worry if they have received it or not.
I know, there is no immediate response, currently, it takes 2 or 3 weeks to get the response which can be an automated email or agent email.

vlad0xa

Aug 17, 2021
New Update!
Applied for TRV with PGWP - April 12th
Eligibility Review Started - August 17th
PPR - today (August 21st)

FYI, for those who are worried about visitor Visa on the stamp. It is totally ok to have it. My partner has a WP on hand and a visitor VISA. As long as you have a WP you will be fine entering Canada (not considering COVID restriction etc.)

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
New Update!
Applied for TRV with PGWP - April 12th
Eligibility Review Started - August 17th
PPR - today (August 21st)

FYI, for those who are worried about visitor Visa on the stamp. It is totally ok to have it. My partner has a WP on hand and a visitor VISA. As long as you have a WP you will be fine entering Canada (not considering COVID restriction etc.)
congrats! did u send any webform please?