+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Rehatbir

Jul 21, 2021
Did you send a webform to let them know that you left Canada?
And did you receive a letter into your account as an explanation?
Yes, I have submitted the crisis webform and informed them that right now I am in India.. No, I haven't received any explanation letter yet..

Rehatbir

Jul 21, 2021
the same here
you will never get any detail message from ircc
you have to give them a call if you are outside canada use fongo application or textme
What have you done after your application was canceled and have you received the TRV after talking to them?

mp18

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hello
I am on pgwp and recenty i got my passport stamped in india and planning to travel to canada
So do I need job offer letter to enter canada.?

Studentcbu

Jul 23, 2018
Hello
I am on pgwp and recenty i got my passport stamped in india and planning to travel to canada
So do I need job offer letter to enter canada.?
I think vaccine is mandatory to travel, no other requirements. Btw when did you apply for the visa?

Merald Ferro

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Guys, my application was approved on August 5th and the passport was stamped on that date. However, I haven't received my passport back or any Canada Post tracking update yet!
Is this normal? I'm afraid that Canada post lost my passport while returning it!
Hi, did u received your passport?
I am in the same situation

Studentcbu

Jul 23, 2018
Guys, my application was approved on August 5th and the passport was stamped on that date. However, I haven't received my passport back or any Canada Post tracking update yet!
Is this normal? I'm afraid that Canada post lost my passport while returning it!
It is normal. Happened with me and lot of my friends.