+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Congrats! did you submit any webform to let them know that you're outside Canada?
No I didnt. I was just thinking of scanning my pay stubs and other documents to inform them of me not presently in Canada today when i got that "donot reply email" from ircc about my trv application.

Reactions: jacko1995

Sunshine69

Jul 8, 2021
Did anyone got ppr and applied in February but did not submit any webform to prioritize application? Since I see most january applicants who didnt even sent their webforms got their ppr in these last days, so I want to see if they reached the February applicants yet.

anth2288

Jun 29, 2021
Did anyone got ppr and applied in February but did not submit any webform to prioritize application? Since I see most january applicants who didnt even sent their webforms got their ppr in these last days, so I want to see if they reached the February applicants yet.
jan applicant here & nothing....

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
jan applicant here & nothing....
I think how it works is...when you submit an application it gets assigned to an officer regardless of how much back log that officer is having...now you gotta be lucky to have your application to land to a officer with little or less backlog......like every officer must be having its own set of applications.....some officers process their backlog quicker than others......Thats all the logic I could think of behind late processing than others.......I am also waiting since Jan 24th..