+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

anth2288

Jun 29, 2021
I raised a usual webform to prioritize late Apr, and figured out there is a specific webform/email for travel exemption inquiries. So I raised the other webform on May 20th.
It's just ridiculous that they auto replied to respond in 14 business days.

During this process I contacted my local MP office twice. The first time (mid May) they got reply from IRCC saying my application was just under review. I'm still waiting for the second inquiry result.
Hi - are you currently outside Canada? Or did you submit the travel exemption inquiry from inside Canada? If from inside, they likely will not respond to you

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
what info do we have to give in the email and also do we have to attach any supporting documents too?
say you have a TRV app in process and why you want it expedited. Give them your application number and UCI at least.
I sent my supporting documents. But really they wont send those docs to IRCC. You just need to confirm the MP office that you need expedited processing. They would likely submit an inquiry to IRCC.

muskan009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
say you have a TRV app in process and why you want it expedited. Give them your application number and UCI at least.
I sent my supporting documents. But really they wont send those docs to IRCC. You just need to confirm the MP office that you need expedited processing. They would likely submit an inquiry to IRCC.
Thankyou for letting me know and also do you know how much time they take to reply back.?

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Thankyou for letting me know and also do you know how much time they take to reply back.?
If they submit an inquiry to IRCC that would take 1-2 days to get a reply.
Aside, depending on your specific MP office it may take 1-3 days to have your case in process. The first time I contacted my local MP office, they submitted the inquiry 3 business days after they received my email. They said they are having high volume of emails every day and due to covid they are also short-staffed, which I totally understand.

Ishan5557

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
If they submit an inquiry to IRCC that would take 1-2 days to get a reply.
Aside, depending on your specific MP office it may take 1-3 days to have your case in process. The first time I contacted my local MP office, they submitted the inquiry 3 business days after they received my email. They said they are having high volume of emails every day and due to covid they are also short-staffed, which I totally understand.
Did you get PPR after they submitted the inquiry to IRCC?

Reactions: sharmilasusanna

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Five months +
Webforms +
MP +
Calling cic everyday
Do you think guys that there’s a hope to get ppr request soon