Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Are you in your home country.?
No..i am in Canada..will travel in april..i informed them in advance to let me submit passport in India after approval.

But, they are asking if i want to transfer my application processing in India. Current processing time in India is 197 days.

Dont know what to answer them.

Please be advised that at this time your application is currently in progress. If there are extenuating
circumstances and your travel is of an urgent nature, kindly provide us with the supporting
documentation, so we could facilitate your request in a timely manner. Before we can proceed with your
request we kindly ask you to reply via your MyCIC account and advise our office which option better
suits your needs:
 You may choose to remain in Canada while you submit your passport at our Case Processing
Centre Ottawa/Gatineau.
OR
 You may choose to travel immediately and we could transfer your application to the Canadian
Visa Office abroad of your choice or responsible for the country where you would be residing.
For that we would require your written consent that you want us to transfer your application to
the Visa Office abroad, please also state the name of the office or country where you would be
residing.
If you choose to travel while your application is still in progress please note that the public policy
exempting in-Canada applicants from providing biometric enrolment will no longer be applied to your
application. You will be required to pay the biometrics fee of $85.00 and provide your biometrics abroad
before your application can be finalized. And we cannot guarantee the processing times at the Visa
Offices abroad, they will be able to guide your regarding the next steps.

People who were allowed to stamp in home country , did you receive such message? i wanted to complete my processing in canada and submit passport in India. But, they are asking something else

Last edited:

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
No..i am in Canada..will travel in april..i informed them in advance to let me submit passport in India after approval.

But, they are asking if i want to transfer my application processing in India. Current processing time in India is 197 days.

Please be advised that at this time your application is currently in progress. If there are extenuating
circumstances and your travel is of an urgent nature, kindly provide us with the supporting
documentation, so we could facilitate your request in a timely manner. Before we can proceed with your
request we kindly ask you to reply via your MyCIC account and advise our office which option better
suits your needs:
 You may choose to remain in Canada while you submit your passport at our Case Processing
Centre Ottawa/Gatineau.
OR
 You may choose to travel immediately and we could transfer your application to the Canadian
Visa Office abroad of your choice or responsible for the country where you would be residing.
For that we would require your written consent that you want us to transfer your application to
the Visa Office abroad, please also state the name of the office or country where you would be
residing.
If you choose to travel while your application is still in progress please note that the public policy
exempting in-Canada applicants from providing biometric enrolment will no longer be applied to your
application. You will be required to pay the biometrics fee of $85.00 and provide your biometrics abroad
before your application can be finalized. And we cannot guarantee the processing times at the Visa

People who were allowed to stamp in home country , did you receive such message? i wanted to complete my processing in canada and submit passport in India. But, they are asking something else
Many people didn’t inform them in advance they travelled while the application is process and after getting PPR did stamping in India. Check old Messages in this thread

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Many people didn’t inform them in advance they travelled while the application is process and after getting PPR did stamping in India. Check old Messages in this thread
what would be the best option in this scenario? if i continue processing in Canada, i will have to submit passport at ottawa as mentioned here.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
I raised webform before PPR but they replied me for webform after getting PPR

Yes I was in Canada at that time

They responded after issuing me my PPR

They gave 30 days to submit the passport.

Also in the webform mail they said I can apply for stamp abroad using PPR letter
Can you guide ?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
what would be the best option in this scenario? if i continue processing in Canada, i will have to submit passport at ottawa as mentioned here.
As per me if not urgent stay in Canada and wait. If urgent then just come out and after getting PPR do stamping from the respective country.

mp18

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021

suits your needs:
Centre Ottawa/Gatineau.
OR
residing.

How did you inform them via webform, mail or call.?

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Have you submitted Biometrics before?
ya..in jan 2020..it is valid until 2030..they mentioned that it was given in canada hence only valid for in canada applications..if i opt for processing in India, i will have to re-submit biometrics there.

However, i had given bio in 2017 in India for student visa. but i cant see that in my that application. ircc has updated recent bio info in all application automatically.

i told them to process application in India. cant postpone my travel.

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
ANY December applicants still waiting for PPR?? I am still waiting for PPR, applied on Dec 20th.
Your response is much appreciated.

Jagga01

Dec 21, 2020
I received my PPR letter on 18 march and I am in India right now. I filled my webform for 2 way courier service on the same date and today I got a text message my payment link will expire in 24 hours but I did not get any e-mail about my payment link. I do not know what to do, I am so worry.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I received my PPR letter on 18 march and I am in India right now. I filled my webform for 2 way courier service on the same date and today I got a text message my payment link will expire in 24 hours but I did not get any e-mail about my payment link. I do not know what to do, I am so worry.
Congratulations... May I ask when did u applied ur TRV. If you see old messages in the thread now it is taking long to get payment link some ppl around 8-10 days. So keep ur patience.

Jagga01

Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations... May I ask when did u applied ur TRV. If you see old messages in the thread now it is taking long to get payment link some ppl around 8-10 days. So keep ur patience.
Thank you. I applied for TRV on 1st Jan, 2021 inland.

Actually I am worried about this because I got a text message from VFS that your link is going to EXPIRE in 24 Hours.