TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Asking for my sister in law.

her study permit is expiringin March 2021, she has already applied for two years extension with a 2 year course,
Please tell me should she apply for her husband’s open work permit now or she should wait for the results of the extension

Benjay07

Oct 30, 2020
Yes i was in inside canada . After getting permission(for stamping) from cic I travelled .
Stamping in india is fast and simple process here is the link https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-web-form
Yes i was in inside canada . After getting permission(for stamping) from cic I travelled .
Stamping in india is fast and simple process here is the link https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-web-form
Hi. We will really appreciate your input here for these few questions.
1. Did you get your passport request letter before travelling or just permission?
2. How did you obtain permission to stamp outside canada? Webform? What does the permission look like. Can you please share?

Thank you

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi. I also applied for trv in December I didn’t get any response. Is there anyone who applied in December and got the ppr?

Timeline:
-applied TRV online in Canada on 25/12/2020 (with previous biometrics and medicals)
-submission confirmation received on 01/02/2021
-requested for authorization letter on 13/02/2021
-authorization letter approved on 16/02/2021
-application approved and passport requested on 16/02/2021
-passport sent for visa stamping through Canada post xpress service on 16/02/2021
-counterfoil generated today 24/02/2021 (Waiting for return tracker activation now)

Rishita

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Timeline:
-applied TRV online in Canada on 25/12/2020 (with previous biometrics and medicals)
-submission confirmation received on 01/02/2021
-requested for authorization letter on 13/02/2021
-authorization letter approved on 16/02/2021
-application approved and passport requested on 16/02/2021
-passport sent for visa stamping through Canada post xpress service on 16/02/2021
-counterfoil generated today 24/02/2021 (Waiting for return tracker activation now)
Hi How did you get authorization letter? What reason you mentioned?

mrs.majid

Dec 5, 2015
T

Thanks a lot for this detailed response. I sent a webform asking for permission to submit my passport in Pakistan but I dont think they are going to respond because they are taking too much time to respond to webforms.
My pleasure
In my case i even called IRCC call centre and they don’t know about this thing so an agent told me that if you applied inside canada they are supposed to receive your passport in canada. In short they are not well informed.
Only option is to get confirmation email from

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Dear officer,

Principal Applicant:
D.O.B:
UCI:
Application number:
Date applied:

Mail body

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks alot.

Regards,

this should be the pattern for email for subject i worte “very urgent query regarding Application #:.......................”

if you follow this they surely will reply but due to covid things are slow .
Wish you all the best. Hope you get your queries resolved quickly.

Reactions: Rmoh0490

mrs.majid

Dec 5, 2015
Asking for my sister in law.

her study permit is expiringin March 2021, she has already applied for two years extension with a 2 year course,
Please tell me should she apply for her husband’s open work permit now or she should wait for the results of the extension
She should wait for extension. My first open work permit got rejected on the basis that my husband’s visa was going to expire in few months. So,its better for renewal.

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi How did you get authorization letter? What reason you mentioned?
You can find the details in the link below if your TRV application is already in process. In detail reason to travel, I mentioned that I need the authorisation letter to travel to Canada to reunite with my spouse in Canada which comes under essential travel. You need to elaborate according to your situation.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#authorization

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
My pleasure
In my case i even called IRCC call centre and they don’t know about this thing so an agent told me that if you applied inside canada they are supposed to receive your passport in canada. In short they are not well informed.
Only option is to get confirmation email from

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Dear officer,

Principal Applicant:
D.O.B:
UCI:
Application number:
Date applied:

Mail body

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks alot.

Regards,

this should be the pattern for email for subject i worte “very urgent query regarding Application #:.......................”

if you follow this they surely will reply but due to covid things are slow .
Wish you all the best. Hope you get your queries resolved quickly.
Yes the call centre agents told me the same thing that it is not possible to get my visa stamped in Pakistan however High Commission of Canada in Pakistan confirmed I can but I want to confirm from Ottawa just in case.

Anyways, Thanks a lot. Your response is very helpful.