+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I applied for WP on may and it took 5 months due to covid and it was approved on October. But now a days it takes 2 months max.
Thankyou .applied on 26 jan .it will expire in May but applied in advance after seeing trv status which is still pending since Nov 11,2020. What else we can do except prayers.helpless in this regard

Reactions: Absii

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Thankyou .applied on 26 jan .it will expire in May but applied in advance after seeing trv status which is still pending since Nov 11,2020. What else we can do except prayers.helpless in this regard
There are a lot of people waiting from November, December for the PPR request. It is taking a lot of time. They need to add staff, so they can proceed with the applications faster. It does not make sense to wait that much for a TRV.

Reactions: Rania Khan

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
There are a lot of people waiting from November, December for the PPR request. It is taking a lot of time. They need to add staff, so they can proceed with the applications faster. It does not make sense to wait that much for a TRV.
That's because they don't care about TRV applicants like us. Few days ago, IRCC had the biggest draw of Express Entry invites https://www.cicnews.com/2021/02/express-entry-lowest-crs-requirement-ever-in-new-cec-draw-0217045.html . Canada Government is more interested in fulfilling their Express Entry target than processing HUGE backlog of applications. This is just pathetic.

Aldo12512

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hey did you get your passport send back? Mine was stamped Tuesday but they didn’t send it yet at least the canada post tracking still shows not found everything takes forever. Can you update? Thx
mine same ! I call them they said its waiting for stamping process !

IChow07

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, congratulations. May I ask you what did you include in your webform for asking this question ? Thanks
I wrote honestly i didn't sees my family for more than a year because i was in studies and i wanted to go home to support them. Just make sure whatever you say is honest because they will know. They have the data that i didnt travel for a long time so they knew my reason were legitimate

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Same here been an year since I met my family and I raised web form too however I got a auto generated reply.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hey did you get your passport send back? Mine was stamped Tuesday but they didn’t send it yet at least the canada post tracking still shows not found everything takes forever. Can you update? Thx
Did you got your passport back or atleast return tracker activated?

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Application Submitted: Dec 16th 2020
Eligibility Started: Jan 28th 2021
Submission Confirmation: Feb 4th 2021