+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Nifactor

Apr 21, 2020
Applied on 15th Dec and still nothing here. Here is the reply I got from Webform.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
TRV applied on 7th Dec from inside Canada and still it’s in process. I had to travel to India in emergency. I know I can stamp my visa from India after application is approved. Wanted to know if anyone did it. Also how to connect to IRCC or VAC to ask for it I mean stamping from India. Any help would be appreciated.
anyone did applied from Canada and the stamping from India??

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi I just got a reply for my webmail. They said I can apply from abroad for Visa Issuance. SO YES EVERYONE YOU CAN TRAVEL AND APPLY USING PPR FROM ABROAD JUST SEND A WEBMAIL :).
Hi, congratulations. May I ask you what did you include in your webform for asking this question ? Thanks

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi I just got a reply for my webmail. They said I can apply from abroad for Visa Issuance. SO YES EVERYONE YOU CAN TRAVEL AND APPLY USING PPR FROM ABROAD JUST SEND A WEBMAIL :).
We can very well apply outside Canada, But timelines vary, if we have already applied PPR within Canada, How can u request for Passport stamping in VFS?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi, Could you please let know mail content and whom did you send the mail. Thank you