+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
TRV applied on 7th Dec from inside Canada and still it’s in process. I had to travel to India in emergency. I know I can stamp my visa from India after application is approved. Wanted to know if anyone did it. Also how to connect to IRCC or VAC to ask for it I mean stamping from India. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Rmoh0490 and mji233

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hello guys,

My TRV (inside Canada) timeline so far is:
Applied online (inside Canada): 25/12/2020
Submission confirmation: 01/02/2021
A couple of ghost updates in between
Eligibility not yet started
Medical upfront but expired on 7/02/2021 (I used my medical which I did when I came to Canada last year on Spouse Open Work Permit)

I have a question. In case we get our TRV approved in Canada and get our passports stamped in Canada itself, can we get the authorisation letter while in Canada? So that we can use the same while returning back from our home country (India in my case)? Have authorisation letter will be a peace of mind to book flight tickets accordingly. What do you guys suggest? Kindly let me know.
Thank you!!

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
any update today guys?
Absolutely nothing! I am so anxious and think so much about my application, I started having nightmares. Last night in my dream, I saw that IRCC rejected my application(even though there is no logical reason for rejection). If I were a millionaire, I would have sued IRCC. They are definitely in coma(3rd stage) :mad:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Mamta26 and IChow07

IChow07

Feb 4, 2021
Absolutely nothing! I am so anxious and think so much about my application, I started having nightmares. Last night in my dream, I saw that IRCC rejected my application(even though there is no logical reason for rejection). If I were a millionaire, I would have sued IRCC. They are definitely in coma(3rd stage) :mad:
Im more like constantly checking GCKEY. Sometimes i dream my visa is approved but i realize its a dream and don't want to wake up

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Any update guys, I have applied on Dec 24th in Land. No Update yet. Raised couple of webforms, called IRCC twice and raised GCMS as well. No update until now. So frustrating. Need to travel.

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Any update guys, I have applied on Dec 24th in Land. No Update yet. Raised couple of webforms, called IRCC twice and raised GCMS as well. No update until now. So frustrating. Need to travel.
Nope nothing. Same, no feedback at all. What month do you need to travel, or asap?

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
OMG. Hopefully, by that time you will have the PPR request.
Thank you so much. You know the Process for requesting Stamping approval from India( After PPR in Canada) , Webform may take coupe of weeks to respond. Your status is in review for eligibility?

Reactions: mirsada

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Thank you so much. You know the Process for requesting Stamping approval from India( After PPR in Canada) , Webform may take coupe of weeks to respond. Your status is in review for eligibility?
I don't know how it function for stamping approval in India, but in my home county Albania, they told that I have to submit a paper to IRCC, where I mention the reasons and the proofs for emergency traveling. However, they told me is not a ideal idea to leave without the stamp, because it may take more time to process in Europe than North America. Yeah, they are reviewing my eligibility.

IChow07

Feb 4, 2021
Application Profile/Update just now but when i clicked no changes. Maybe PPR request soon? or maybe next week who knows? All praises to Lord and hoping for a positive decision