+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

IChow07

Feb 4, 2021
Applied December 17th. Still no submission confirmation. However, they replied to my webform confirming that my application is still in process and they will make all necessary effort to finalize my application as soon as possible.
How long did they take you to reply the webform you raised?

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Its so confusing Im scared that they will reject trv if im back home and doing the ppr from there
They give only 30 days to submit passport. Make sure you meet the deadline else ask them to give you more time to submit passport.
You can not submit passport in India without their permission. if you have mentioned that you are in Canada in application, you must submit it in Canada as mentioned on cic website. Else, you will have to take their permission to submit in India.

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Hey there!
I just saw that my review of eligibility was changed today. It shows ''We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements''. Does it mean that my review of eligibility just started or no?

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Guys PLEASE help me, I applied October 30 for TRV inland (temporary worker)
I just received a letter on my IRCC account telling:
« Unfortunately, our office cannot expedite the processing without evidences of an extenuating
circumstance.
Should there be an extenuating circumstance (such as a death in the family or medical emergency) for
which you can provide evidence, please come back to us and we will discuss alternative delivery
options. »
Has someone already received that?
If I have no extenuating reasons can I still get my TRV?

Btw they still didn’t start reviewing my eligibility

Thanks for your help