+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

mr .j

Mar 1, 2018
i sent my passport for stamp , recieved 23rd Dec , stamped it like 27 January after i made request throught MP and now its Feb 04 still they havn't mail it yet cuz they are short staffed like wtf.calling them every day & they are giving me same BS reason we are short staff will mail you passport soon.

So anybody who is waiting for PPR , please go head and travel back home , its better to to submite your passport back home since they are taking more than 40 days (still havn't recieve my passport) to return Passport.otherwise you will be stuck with no option to wait for another 40 50 days .Good Luck

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
i sent my passport for stamp , recieved 23rd Dec , stamped it like 27 January after i made request throught MP and now its Feb 04 still they havn't mail it yet cuz they are short staffed like wtf.calling them every day & they are giving me same BS reason we are short staff will mail you passport soon.

So anybody who is waiting for PPR , please go head and travel back home , its better to to submite your passport back home since they are taking more than 40 days (still havn't recieve my passport) to return Passport.otherwise you will be stuck with no option to wait for another 40 50 days .Good Luck
That's awful. I am just waiting for that PPR Request and travel back home, I am not going to sent my passport for stamp here. Do you know, do we need to submit any web form, letting them know that we are doing the TRV back home?

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Submitted application yesterday.
Got confirmation message same day.
Received message today that we updated your application. But there was nothing inside when i checked.
What does it mean friends?

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Submitted application yesterday.
Got confirmation message same day.
Received message today that we updated your application. But there was nothing inside when i checked.
What does it mean friends?
Probably UCI was updated on your profile.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Probably UCI was updated on your profile.
No it is still blank, not even bio..only application number is there since beginning..status table is also same.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Maybe, the review of eligibility.
For eligibility it is still same.
We will inform you if we start reviewing your eligibility.
That's weird. nothing changed.

Benjay07

Oct 30, 2020
ANY NEW STAMPS GUYS?
I spoke with ircc yesterday the lady told me that my application is complete and all verification has been done and she’s not sure why I haven’t gotten the PPR yet. It’s been 3 weeks + now on eligibility review and that I will get it any moment from now. So obviously they are stalling even if they’ve concluded to limit travel. Which I think isn’t fair for those of us not travelling for Leisure. I remember someone here had to raise 6 webforms before they took him seriously

Leninp

Feb 6, 2021
Hi everyone, applied for TRV inside canada on 21st December, no update till now. I booked my tickets on march 16th for an emergency visit. I’m planning to give my passport for stamping in India with the PPR. Can some one please guide me, what all information we need to provide to get it done? Should I inform CIC regarding it? do I need any additional letter from CIC to do so? Please help.

Leninp

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks for your response. I called the ircc for that matter they said that it is possible. You just have to send them a webform saying that you are travelling and would like to get your stamping done in India. I also emailed Delhi high branch they replied that you can get your stamping done anywhere worldwide. I just wanted to know from people who have travelled to India what is the process like. And even with all the response I wanted to make sure.
So do we have to send the webform before getting the PPR? Do we have to provide the reason for travel in the webform?

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
Today I submitted passport for stamping in india. I got ppr request on 27th January inside canada.And Based on my reason i got letter cic stating u can stamp in india if you wish to. And they sent formal letter on my cic account. Later I submitted that letter and passport request to Vfs india
Hi brother ,
I applied on 25th December and I have not received my PPR yet but I am gonna to travel to India next week
Can you please explain the procedure what you did to submit your passport in India for stamping!

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
So do we have to send the webform before getting the PPR? Do we have to provide the reason for travel in the webform?
I think that we have to send a web form explaining, that for certain reason, we need to travel back home, and the TRV stamp you will get it in your home country.

Apr 4, 2019
Hey Guys,
I applied on 12th November 2020 and I have not received my PPR yet but I need to travel to India next week for family emergency. I don't understand what to do?