+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Ali_444

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I have done that in April 2019. I applied in Canada and when i got ppr request i flew back to India and then a week later i went to vfs with ppr letter and gave my passport.( They did ask me about biometrics but i told them i applied in Canada and biometrics back then was not mandatory if you applied in Canada) And 5 days later i got my passport back with the stamp.

NOTE* since covid, the processing time is longer and I think, you have to send your passport through courier at vfs facility as they are not allowing walk-ins.
Okk thank you. After stamping they change the status to approved?

Randhawaaman

Jan 25, 2021
No as I have asked someone if you didn’t submit your biometrics they are not checking the application without biometrics it will take longer until service ontario will give appointments for biometrics.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
No as I have asked someone if you didn’t submit your biometrics they are not checking the application without biometrics it will take longer until service ontario will give appointments for biometrics.
Cic haven't updated any where regarding biometrics required for inland applicants.

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
Okk thank you. After stamping they change the status to approved?
Could you please share the details of VFS office address (Delhi/India), Courier details through which and what all documents along with passport could be submitted after the PPR request? I'm talking about the application which was filed in Canada but for some reasons have to travel to some other country and have to submit the passport for the stamping in that country.

Jagga01

Dec 21, 2020
I just emailed the Delhi embassy about the situation and they replied that yes you can get it stamped in india if you have the PPR letter with yourself after your approval
Hey bro thankyou for information
Would you mind sending me that email screenshot (after hiding your personal information) ?
I would be really thankful to you if you can send it to me on my Insta- @Shivamjaggaa