+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Qayam

Jan 5, 2021
Yes you can do that..!!
But you will be requiring the PPR letter
Can somebody please explain the process. Because I have been trying to research about this but haven't found anything.. I have also tried contacting VFS in India but haven't gotten a proper response. They been bouncing me around different emails.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Yes that’s possible but only after you have your PPR letter from ircc
You can get stamped from anywhere in the world where visa offices are working
Do we need to submit passport and ppr in nearest vfs?
Do we need to give biometrics if we're submitting the passport outside canada?

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
Do we need to submit passport and ppr in nearest vfs?
Do we need to give biometrics if we're submitting the passport outside canada?
Yes you can submit to the nearest vfs centre but I am not sure about the biometrics because that depends whether they are taking biometrics at the centre or not

inarena31

Dec 10, 2020
Yes that’s possible but only after you have your PPR letter from ircc
You can get stamped from anywhere in the world where visa offices are working
Do you have an estimate of how much time they will take to stamp and return the passport in India? I mean, they will be overwhelmed with much backlog too.

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
Do you have an estimate of how much time they will take to stamp and return the passport in India? I mean, they will be overwhelmed with much backlog too.
3-4 weeks probably because you already will have the PPR letter, its just the stamping that has to take place and they are pretty quick at it

Reactions: Ali_444

Qayam

Jan 5, 2021
3-4 weeks probably because you already will have the PPR letter, its just the stamping that has to take place and they are pretty quick at it
Thanks for the positive response. But I just need a little proof that it is a possibility.. because Covid-19. Is there some sort of contact with IRCC or VFS that can confirm this.

Reactions: Ali_444

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Yes you can submit to the nearest vfs centre but I am not sure about the biometrics because that depends whether they are taking biometrics at the centre or not
Thank you for your response. My question about biometrics is I believe we don't require to give biometrics if we're applying from inside canada but do they request for biometrics if we submit the passport outside canada once we receive the ppr while we're outside canada?

Ali_444

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Yes even received an email from delhi embassy they advised when we get approved we may proceed our nearest VAC vfs to submit passport.
M leaving to india on Jan 23 2020 even my consultant advised to me same thing

No choice to wait here
Did you get your ppr?

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
Hi . Do you know someone who did stamping in india with ppr. What is the process. Thank you
I just emailed the Delhi embassy about the situation and they replied that yes you can get it stamped in india if you have the PPR letter with yourself after your approval

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for your response. My question about biometrics is I believe we don't require to give biometrics if we're applying from inside canada but do they request for biometrics if we submit the passport outside canada once we receive the ppr while we're outside canada?
I am not sure though about the biometrics but I do know that in India they are processing with the biometrics also.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Hi . Do you know someone who did stamping in india with ppr. What is the process. Thank you

I have done that in April 2019. I applied in Canada and when i got ppr request i flew back to India and then a week later i went to vfs with ppr letter and gave my passport.( They did ask me about biometrics but i told them i applied in Canada and biometrics back then was not mandatory if you applied in Canada) And 5 days later i got my passport back with the stamp.

NOTE* since covid, the processing time is longer and I think, you have to send your passport through courier at vfs facility as they are not allowing walk-ins.