+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Mamta26

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi, anyone tried applying for urgent processing by submitting medical proof and got approved? or did anyone travel abroad while their application is processing and got approval after they reached their final destination? please let me know. I applied for my TRV on dec 2nd but there has been no update at all. My father has health issues and I was thinking to raise a web form providing the medical proof to see if they can process my application faster. has anyone succeeded in doing this?
Last year I submitted proof of my mother’s medical emergency after sending passport and they send it back faster than the usual time.

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
Timeline for TRV
Application was applied on 15 Nov
PASSPORT Request on 15 Dec
PASSPORT received by CIC on 17 Dec
Status changed to approved on 15 Jan
Called cic to confirm and they said PASSPORT sticker has been printed will be mailed out by the end of today or tomorrow

Aldo12512

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I believe they only processing on Thursday !!!!!
I get the ppr request letter on Thursday and some people state that they get stamping too

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Is there danger of re-entering after travel with valid open work permit? Should I havea job offer letter to show too?
in the same situation, need clear answers.

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Is there danger of re-entering after travel with valid open work permit? Should I havea job offer letter to show too?
According to CIC, if you are a returning worker or were issued a pgwp inside Canada or if you live in Canada normally (doesnt matter if employed or unemployed), you can reenter Canada.
If you have been issued a pgwp outside Canada or coming to Canada for the first time then you will have to show the job offer and letter of introduction at the port of entry.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
According to CIC, if you are a returning worker or were issued a pgwp inside Canada or if you live in Canada normally (doesnt matter if employed or unemployed), you can reenter Canada.
If you have been issued a pgwp outside Canada or coming to Canada for the first time then you will have to show the job offer and letter of introduction at the port of entry.
Yep some people posted saying that you need to show proof that you reside in canada

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Why since October 31 they still didn't start to evaluate my eligibility? I submitted in QC

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Is there someone in the same situation?

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I have applied for TRV on Dec 09 2020. Today I got an update saying " we have received your application" and status changed to submitted. Also got a pdf file in which it is mentioned we will contact you if we need any further information do not send the passport until you get the request.

What does this mean. Did anyone received any similar kind of update and how much time it will take for PPR after this message.

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I have applied for TRV on Dec 09 2020. Today I got an update saying " we have received your application" and status changed to submitted. Also got a pdf file in which it is mentioned we will contact you if we need any further information do not send the passport until you get the request.

What does this mean. Did anyone received any similar kind of update and how much time it will take for PPR after this message.
Before this message, were you able to see your biometrics validity date and application number?