+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Mamta26

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
They are processing visas but not requesting passports for stamping. Note that the processing time for visas include only the time to process and not the time to send and receive the visa to/from the IRCC office. Hence, the processing times are no longer indicative of 'real' time to get the visa in your hand.

I am in the reviewing eligibility stage for 2-3 days, which is long. I'm sure my visa application has been looked through but there will be no passport request till they get back to work after lockdown. Same is the case with many. Not sure if my hypothesis is correct, but it makes total sense to me. If anyone has suggestions of how to expedite from here, will be great if you can share
I applied for TRV on Nov. 22 and my eligibility review started on Dec. 20. Still waiting for their decision.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
did you get any response ?????
nopes still the same. I would suggest all be patient as raising too many web forms and queries can also cause more delays.

Benjay07

Oct 30, 2020
The frustration is too much. One doesn’t even know what to expect. Applied dec 4 and my eligibility review hasn’t started but it has since Friday for same dec 4 applicants.

Aldo12512

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
boss I applied on Nov 19, but still no response, already raised 7 webform and get 6 answer now waiting to get 7th webform reply for to upload 8th one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: AlexCosta

Yazer

Mar 24, 2020
Applied on Nov 4th, and I am still waiting, I raised one webform when my application passed the 63 days, on Jan 8th. Now the processing time is 39 days and no progress on my application.

Aldo12512

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
So when did your application review start? Did they just straight up issued PPR? And how did they notify you, did you receive an email or have to constantly check the cic portal?
its go straight to letter, it doesn't show reviewing, I get the mail which says new message, but some people stats that it take 2-3 days of reviewing , but I don't know from which province they sent.
I'm in ON.
what about you?

Benjay07

Oct 30, 2020
hey
anyone get any updation.

Finally they sent me the PPR Letter on today!

and anyone get the passport back on this month !
Finally. Congrats bro. At least shows that something is happening. Hopefully we dont have to send as many webforms as you for them to look into our file.

Benjay07

Oct 30, 2020
My eligibility review too has started. And I didn’t get a message for it. Hopefully I’d get the passport request too soon.

Aldo12512

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
yea bro maybe tomorrow you will get or next week thrs or frdy, cause what I guess from here, usually everyone get either Thursday or Friday !!!!!!!

Reactions: Jagga01