+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Sorry for the typo. What's your status say? Reviewing your eligibility or we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility?
The current status is: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

No update on my application.

Danielleh

Jul 26, 2019
The current status is: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

If you scroll down, there's a separate section for each of the steps

Danielleh

Jul 26, 2019

There would be a section for eligibility. What does it say?

Danielleh

Jul 26, 2019
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Basically, nothing changed so far.
Oh ok. What kind of additional verifications they are doing? Did you call at the call center? What did the agent say? Sorry for asking so many questions!

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Did you get a reply to your web form query?
Ya...i had send to bangalore immigration and next day they replied that the file is being processed in New Delhi Visa Office and suggested me to send web form to them.

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Ok, there's an update on my application, the VO started reviewing my eligibility.

Eligibility status:
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

hk1

Jul 12, 2018
Hello Everyone:

I just wanted to share my Timeline with you.

TRV from inside Canada online:

Application received : July 3rd
Passport request: July 30th
Passport Received : July 31st

Still waiting for more updates.

I was wondering how long does it take the office in Ottawa to give approvals and to send passports back.

Thank you,